What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks join with Fiji

shadowboxer

First Grade
Quigs, I went to the GF and the first thought was just pure relief. Had a great couple of days post that, but I remember getting home after the GF in the wee small hours of the morning and my wife shocked I was even home... she reckons I climbed into bed and before falling to sleep like a bear in hibernation I said the words “it’s done and so am I”
Love them still to bits but 2016 was something for me that will never be replicated

bluefox68

Staff member
Quigs, I went to the GF and the first thought was just pure relief. Had a great couple of days post that, but I remember getting home after the GF in the wee small hours of the morning and my wife shocked I was even home... she reckons I climbed into bed and before falling to sleep like a bear in hibernation I said the words “it’s done and so am I”
Love them still to bits but 2016 was something for me that will never be replicated
So what would you have done if she asked you to 'roll over' just as you were going to sleep...?

Latest posts