What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v India at Manuka (Canberra) Dec 2 2020

Kinda wished him (and Puckovski) would be groomed exclusively for test cricket.
First couple of years anyway

Agree with Warne, experimenting too much and no need to rest, And Wade in for Warner as looks like Wade will be opening in t20

Honestly have no idea of Green's form in limited overs, but heard all about shield stuff - so indeed appears an experiment. Abbott & Agar I see value in.

I'd honestly have thought a 3-0 series win should be a prime concern, and Also if Wade is going to play tests - this would have been the perfect opportunity for him to get a look at the Indian attack - so could be signal for the same intention for Green instead (even though they'll have some different bowlers I'd think).

Starc has been a gun in white ball for a while, bit off the radar in recent times

He will be back in t20 series id imagine

Agreed. Played Shield on Karen Rolton oval in lieu of anything limited overs. I'm sure with a rest he'll be right to go again with a white ball again at some point. Unless they save him for the Tests.

I'm more and more getting of the opinion that medium pacers are coming back into the limited overs game.

Stoinis, Henriques were the best "containers" of India in the first two games. Abbott - while a bit quicker - is starting with promise on these lines too.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Zampa bowling well, his a good player. Just needs to improve with the bat......
Because he’s eyes are getting weary
He’s back is getting tight

Latest posts