What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Not really..

The swamp is for petty fights & opposition trolls who add no value.

You fit both cards, so welcome..

Hi @Old Timer

Seems you’re spoiling for a fight yet again..

So.. off you go:

Hey muzzy, nice to see you here visiting me.

Old timers just left. Got released yesterday on parole.

Do you know who booted me off responding to the Jack thread and why?

Not that I am complaining but if I’m going to get booted from responding and don’t know why, it doesn’t assist me avoiding the next arrest.

And did you smuggle me in some cigarettes like last time? I was king of the block for a week.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yo.. @Old Timer

Why can’t you man up & come in here with your bullshit claims?

It’s because you know you’re lying & aren’t man enough to admit you’ve been called out.

Just leave my family out of it this time, yeah?

Old Timer

Coach
Yo.. @Old Timer

Why can’t you man up & come in here with your bullshit claims?

It’s because you know you’re lying & aren’t man enough to admit you’ve been called out.

Just leave my family out of it this time, yeah?
Why hide in here the term you used inappropriately was in the De Belin thread which is actually about the alleged rape of a young women.

You want to be smutty I'm more than happy to see if you have the balls to see what those closest to you think.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why hide in here the term you used inappropriately was in the De Belin thread which is actually about the alleged rape of a young women.

You want to be smutty I'm more than happy to see if you have the balls to see what those closest to you think.
What, you’re offended that my wife and I use the term tradesmans entrance?

Best get away from our window then you creepy old pervert.

BTW, now that you’ve finally manned up and come in here, where exactly is the evidence to back up your alcoholism claim?

You’ve been awfully quiet there..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hurry up @Old Timer I’m waiting..

I’ve got more important things to do than wait around for scum like you who try and use topics like suicide, addiction and disabilities to try and hang shit on me..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nothing?

Cowardly scum @Old Timer

There’s a reason that everyone gets the shits when you start picking fights with me in threads...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Is this anything to do with a fight happening in JA? And it is being dragged into the open forum? Seriously? And you've escalated it to involve a serious court case.

FFS, the both of you should just swap email addresses or something. Or would that rob you of your audience?

I don't think either of you realise the trouble you're causing, such is the level of ego.

redv13

Bench
George , George , George of the forum
Smart as he can be
Ahhhh
Watch out for Muzby

( I know it's bad but I've been on the drink all afternoon and in this state i am easily amused )

GO THE DRAGONS
Mentioning GD and Muzby in the same breath is as bad as H Lomax at 9 and turfing McInnes and Brittan

Latest posts