What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Disagree. Too much risk of the notes blowing away in the wind. You should build a proper one, Scrooge McDuck style.

We should be able to ride kangaroos for transport to help reduce carbon emissions
Agree, replace those stupid hire scooters in the city with them.

I should get pantshitting drunk at the work xmas party tonight

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I should get pantshitting drunk at the work xmas party tonight
Well, agree, clearly.. I though the game was you were supposed to give us something to either agree or disagree on?

Rhino should provide us all hourly updates in the superthread of the progress his party, with his final post just before he gets to bed.

Well, agree, clearly.. I though the game was you were supposed to give us something to either agree or disagree on?

Rhino should provide us all hourly updates in the superthread of the progress his party, with his final post just before he gets to bed.

Agree.

Rhino will sadly not deliver on this proposal above by Muzby..

Agree. By putting them all into “family styling” they actually lose their own design identity.

Because Happy Dragon doesn’t have wings, he’s actually just a giant lizard fraudulently making a living off St George.

Disagree. All be it without wings, he’s making a legitimate living after Julie Anthony retired.

Stanley the steeler was the best mascot of all time..

images

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Disagree. Plenty of space in Antarctica.

Agro needs to fade away into obscurity. It’s not the 1980s.
Agree, bring back banana man and superted in his place

Mixing a bottle of pepperjack with a thousand beers isnt a grear option

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Bagpipes sound amazing
Disagree. When you are hungover as all hell in a backpacker hostel after getting in around 4am & a bagpipe marching band are warming up outside your window at 8am, they DO NOT SOUND AMAZING AT ALL. Not that this incident scarred me or anything.

The kiwi accent sounds good on women.

Latest posts