What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V memberships

getsmarty

Immortal
2021_onsalenow_newsstory.jpg

MEMBERSHIP

Presented By

2021 Red V memberships on sale
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Tue 20 Oct 2020, 03:59 PM

The St George Illawarra Dragons have announced that Red V memberships for the 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership season are now available. We invite you to become a member and be in that number as we celebrate 20 years of Red V Membership.

Securing a Red V membership is the ultimate commitment to the St George Illawarra Dragons; with your investment proving an integral part of the club.

The 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership season will see the Dragons remain in the club's heartlands of Kogarah and Wollongong with an even allocation set across the club's 12 home games.

The Red V will play six games at WIN Stadium, Wollongong and six games at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah. The traditional Anzac Day clash against the Sydney Roosters at the Sydney Cricket Ground will be an away game in 2021.

"20 years of Red V Membership is a huge feat for the club and we must thank everyone who has contributed to the Dragons along the way. Membership is the lifeblood of the Red V," Dragons CEO Ryan Webb said.

"We were delighted by the response of our members upon the competition resuming from the Covid-19 break earlier this year and are more so excited now by the fresh start that our 2021 membership program will provide.

"With a new coach and football department as well, we are excited by the possibilities of our 2021 campaign both on and off the field."

With a range of ticketed and non-ticketed options there is a package to suit every Dragons fan.

Ticketed options range from the flexi-3 for those who can only get to a few games, six game options at Kogarah or Wollongong or a full season membership for those who can’t miss a home game. Let's not forget our platinum package either, which includes a number of inner sanctum experiences.

Non-ticketed memberships are ideal for those who can’t get to games, with specific benefit items for adults, juniors and our youngest Red V fans. All non-ticketed packages are available for only $50 and make a great gift.

Red V members receive best value for tickets and merchandise with exclusive discounts, exclusive experiences with the team, a Red V member pack and much more.

Our elite inaugural members who have signed up every year since the program was introduced in 2002 will receive a few extra benefits in 2021 including a 20-year loyalty pin, a limited edition 20-year member iron-on badge and a special 20 per cent team store discount.

Be in that number in 2021. Become a Red V member today.

For more information on Red V membership, please visit: dragons.com.au/membership

Have any questions? Check our membership FAQs or contact us via 1300 DRAGON (1300 372 466) during business hours, or email redv@dragons.com.au

Important Red V membership dates
  • Pre-Christmas delivery deadline: November 20, 2020
  • Same seat renewal deadline: January 11, 2021
St George Illawarra 2021 home venue structure:
  • Six games at WIN Stadium, Wollongong
  • Six games at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/10/20/2021-red-v-memberships-on-sale/

getsmarty

Immortal
gallery2.jpg

DRAGONS

Dragons return to South Coast
Author
Timestamp
Sat 5 Dec 2020, 10:40 AM

The St George Illawarra Dragons' community relief tour of the South Coast was conducted in January, 2020 with the club spending three days covering off 200 kilometres of the bushfire-ravaged area.

Since that time COVID-19 has impacted the area like most but the strength and courage of these communities continues to shine almost 12 months on.

Dragons Community recently headed back to the region to conduct schools visits in the region with the club's Best You Can Health and Wellbeing program. The quartet of staff with the assistance of local NRL development officer visited a schools in Batemans Bay, Tilba, Quaama, Bermagui, Narooma and Cobargo, with the impacts of the visit felt immediately.

Dragons NRL Women's Premiership captain Kezie Apps received numerous messages similar to this from a happy Cobargo PS student's mother.

gallery1.jpg

South Coast trip gallery

2/5
gallery2.jpg

South Coast trip gallery

3/5
gallery3.jpg

South Coast trip gallery

4/5
gallery5.jpg

South Coast trip gallery

5/5
"I just want to thank you so much for visiting Cobargo PS today. My nine-year-old has not stopped talking about it and is sleeping in his hat the Kezie signed," the message read. "Best day ever, I'm sleeping in my hat, that’s how much I love it. Pretty sure you won a few fans today."

Cobargo PS also made a special presentation to the club as a thank you for their contribution and visit in January, with a copy of 'The Day She Stole The Sun'. A story of the Cobargo bushfires in 2020 as written and illustrated by Year 5 and 6 students.

You can purchase a copy of the book at https://www.littlescribe.com/cobargo/ for $22.00 (incl. GST.) $10 goes to Cobargo Public School for every book purchased.

In addition to the school visits the club also conducted a clothing drive, which included a range of Dragons clothing which was presented to staff at the Cobargo Co-Op for distribution in the Cobargo community.

Show your support and continue the success of this program by donating to the Dragons Foundation today.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/12/05/dragons-return-to-south-coast/

getsmarty

Immortal
2020_10kmembers_facebook.jpg

MEMBERSHIP

Dragons hit 10,000 Red V members for 2021
Author
Timestamp
Fri 11 Dec 2020, 10:35 AM

St George Illawarra have paid tribute to its 10,000 loyal Red V members for their contribution so far ahead of the Dragons' 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership campaign.

With there being so much uncertainty around our great game in 2020, our Red V members' unwavering commitment to the club never went unnoticed.

The Dragons have set their eyes on reaching the 20,000 Red V member mark for the fourth time in the club's history; ahead of a season where the club has already seen so much change.

d_membershipsameseatrenewal_fb_1month.jpg

A reminder that the deadline for renewing reserved seat members that the cut off for same seat renewals is fast approaching (January 11, 2021).

Red V members receive best value for tickets and merchandise with exclusive discounts, exclusive experiences with the team, a Red V member pack and much more.

Be in that number in 2021. Renew your Red V membership today.

For more information on Red V membership, please visit: dragons.com.au/membership

Have any questions? Check our FAQs or contact us via 1300 DRAGON (1300 372 466) during business hours, or email redv@dragons.com.au

St George Illawarra 2021 home venue structure –

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/12/11/dragons-hit-10000-red-v-members-for-2021/

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
2020_10kmembers_facebook.jpg

MEMBERSHIP

Dragons hit 10,000 Red V members for 2021
Author
Timestamp
Fri 11 Dec 2020, 10:35 AM

St George Illawarra have paid tribute to its 10,000 loyal Red V members for their contribution so far ahead of the Dragons' 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership campaign.

With there being so much uncertainty around our great game in 2020, our Red V members' unwavering commitment to the club never went unnoticed.

The Dragons have set their eyes on reaching the 20,000 Red V member mark for the fourth time in the club's history; ahead of a season where the club has already seen so much change.

d_membershipsameseatrenewal_fb_1month.jpg

A reminder that the deadline for renewing reserved seat members that the cut off for same seat renewals is fast approaching (January 11, 2021).

Be in that number in 2021. Renew your Red V membership today.

Have any questions? Check our FAQs or contact us via 1300 DRAGON (1300 372 466) during business hours, or email redv@dragons.com.au

St George Illawarra 2021 home venue structure –

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/12/11/dragons-hit-10000-red-v-members-for-2021/
I'm back as a member first time in a few years

This Year?

Immortal
Got my pack today. I think the hat looks better than last year, the keyring looks good and the pin looks great. The sticker is meh and the lanyard is ugly. To me the membership is more about the other benefits with merch and ticketing discounts. Overall very happy.

I hope every Saints fan at least gets a membership in 2021 to commemorate the centenary of St George. The club would have made a killing if they had centenary stuff in the membership instead of the 20 year red v membership. After all, you only turn 100 once.

Very optimistic!!!
25k should really be easy for us. Every big game I've been to there's well over 25k people wearing red and white. There are Dragons fans all over the country. With sub 20k members it really highlights how fans are disenfranchised with the club, which is sad really.

Last edited:

jargan83

Coach
Got my pack today. I think the hat looks better than last year, the keyring looks good and the pin looks great. The sticker is meh and the lanyard is ugly. To me the membership is more about the other benefits with merch and ticketing discounts. Overall very happy.

I hope every Saints fan at least gets a membership in 2021 to commemorate the centenary of St George. The club would have made a killing if they had centenary stuff in the membership instead of the 20 year red v membership. After all, you only turn 100 once.

25k should really be easy for us. Every big game I've been to there's well over 25k people wearing red and white. There are Dragons fans all over the country. With sub 20k members it really highlights how fans are disenfranchised with the club, which is sad really.

I see plenty of the Red V here in Perth even after dire 6 or 7 years. I'm going to sign up for a membership after Christmas.

Latest posts