What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AWAY JERSEY

RedVDave

First Grade
They don't have one for sale on our official website either. We usually wear our away kit against the Raiders so the wait may be over soon.

RedVDave

First Grade
The away Jersey isn't great but it's a billion times better than the last one. At least there's some imagination put into it.

True_Believer

Juniors
Not a big fan of the Classic brand. All of the jerseys look second rate to me. The blood and bandages looks like a polo in that picture.

RedVDave

First Grade
once again here to be flogged by the regulars.

how about just a bit of the joint venture side of the Illawarra steelers?

bring back the 2005 alternative strip, red jumper with the 2 white arm bands on the sleeve

I'd be totally fine with that I think the red v is non negotiable the white ringlets should get the same treatment.

i didn't think the raiders would be topped for bad jerseys in 2021 but here comes that dragons away strip.
ms paint levels.

the blood and bandages is cool. wear it R1.

getsmarty

Immortal
large-2021_merchlaunch_fb.jpg

DRAGONS

Dragons 2021, St George centenary range launched
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Fri 4 Dec 2020, 10:16 AM

The St George Illawarra Dragons have launched their 2021 merchandise range, which will also include founding club St George's centenary range.

The St George District Rugby League Football Club launch of its special merchandise range as part of their centenary celebrations is all thanks to partners Classic Sportswear.

The centenary range is available via the Dragons Team Store and the District's website the release features a range of items sure to please any avid St George Dragons member or fan.

Whether it be a hoodie or jumper to wear to the games, a polo shirt for your leisure pursuits, or just a keyring to show everyone who you support, there is a piece of history available for everyone.

With Christmas just around the corner if you place your order by December 14 we will ensure you receive it in time to place a piece of history under the tree for yourself or your friends and family this festive season.

St George District Rugby League Football Club Chairman Craig Young is impressed with the release and believes it shows a great connection to the club’s heritage and history.

"This release is just the beginning of what will be a fantastic year of celebrations," Young said.

"Each item features the newly created centenary logo and is a great collectors item for every St George fan.

"There is a design to suit everyone and each item would make a great Christmas present for anyone who is passionate about the Red V.

"It is an extremely significant year in the history of the St George Dragons and owning a piece of this unique one off merchandise will ensure you are also part of that history."

Click here to view the whole range and to ensure own your piece of history.

2021 sets up as a very big year to celebrate the centenary of St George DRLFC and there are a number of exciting events and initiatives planned, including:

• Centenary book – Written by respected author and Dragons historian Geoff Armstrong
  • Legend's Walk – Four new Dragons legends will be inducted into the 'Legend's Walk' at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
  • Museum – Featuring a range of past and present displays to showcase the proud history of the club will be opened within St George Leagues Club
  • Team of the Century – A gala black-tie event is planned to announce the Dragons' Team of the Century and 100 greatest Dragons.
stgd-banner.jpg

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/12/04/dragons-2021-st-george-centenary-range-launched/

Jersey No 14

Juniors
What no special 100 years jersey patch like the 75 year one.
I've got too many ST. George Bank Red V Jerseys.
Better tell Classic not to make so many.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
PS. Seriously - Who is going to buy that RED F@#k!n thing?
The where's Waldo jersey is only one step removed as well.
With all the optimism going around the place I was actually looking forward to buying the latest gear.
You keep your product - I'll keep my money.

This Year?

Immortal
once again here to be flogged by the regulars.

how about just a bit of the joint venture side of the Illawarra steelers?

bring back the 2005 alternative strip, red jumper with the 2 white arm bands on the sleeve
The thing that blows my mind is it's not really that hard to do, yet our alternate most seasons are ugly AF. How hard is it just to do the Illawarra strip, red with white butcher stripes or blood and bandages?

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors
P
The where's Waldo jersey is only one step removed as well.

That's the blood and bandages mate. The first St George Jersey. Its a good recreation.

In regards to the 100 year patch like the 75 in 1996. We were a sole entity back then, not in a joint venture. That's why there is no centenary patch or logo on the St George Illawarra jerseys.

There is a St George District Rugby League centenary jersey. I don't know if it will be available to the public though. And there's no St George bank in sight. I want to get my hands on one of these. I hope they sell them.
b428fdf3-9a27-4881-a91a-aa8b998ede2a-jpeg.43420

Latest posts