What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated or unappreciated Parramatta players ever.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I don't think he was underrated. Gibson loved him.
I recall after one GF win where Sterlo won MOTM, he openly stated that Squizzy should have won the award. Given their similar appearance, PTs efforts were often credited to PS. I also recall Stelo being dirty that PT wasnt selected in that years Kangaroo Tour. How good of a number 9 would he be in todays game.

I recall after one GF win where Sterlo won MOTM, he openly stated that Squizzy should have won the award. Given their similar appearance, PTs efforts were often credited to PS. I also recall Stelo being dirty that PT wasnt selected in that years Kangaroo Tour. How good of a number 9 would he be in todays game.

Not sure PT would be big enough to make it in today's game. He was 10 stone.

Avenger

Immortal
Clinton Shcifcoske for mine. I felt he played a large role in our clubs turning point back in that era.
I liked him too and remember how excited I was when we signed him from the Crushers because he was also an accomplished goal kicker. Still think that Brett Hodgson was fantastic for us and turned our attack around in the early 2000’s .

Avenger

Immortal
Another notable mention is Brad Drew. With Hodgson he completely made us into one of the most formidable attacking teams in the comp and this happened quite quickly seeing that we had lost the ‘Canterbury 4’ and needed to change the way we played.

There were other great runners in that 2001 side but those two were the architects in my opinion.

jk13

First Grade
ian hindmarsh, towards the end i thought he was almost better than nathan