What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated or unappreciated Parramatta players ever.

jk13

First Grade
bobcat as well...and well... that turned out great for us again....

T.S Quint

Coach
Our best imo. Better then Hayne.
Except his last 18mths. He tried hard but it was a bit sad to watch. His hit ups where as soft as they come. Should of retired 2yrs earlier imo.

I agree. One of my favourite ever players, loved watching him go around. But went a couple of years too long I think. It makes me sad those last couple of years watching him play thinking “Please just go.” Especially because the team was so shit and he just kept losing.

Haynzy

First Grade
Tony Melrose
Terry Leadbeater
Tony Chalmers
Jason Moodie
Aaron Raper
Justin Morgan
Cameron Blair

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree. One of my favourite ever players, loved watching him go around. But went a couple of years too long I think. It makes me sad those last couple of years watching him play thinking “Please just go.” Especially because the team was so shit and he just kept losing.

And was on a huge $$ which was crippling any progress moving forward.

The Rosco

Bench
Mitchell Moses.
You can never rate him high enough.
There isn't a level of appreciation that fulfils his ego.
. . . Now before you good folk of Parramatta raise your pitchforks in anti-troller anger . . . let me, as a WT supporter say just one word in my defence.
rhyno.

Haynzy

First Grade
How can I leave out the Adelaide Rams connection!

Rod Maybon
Chris Quinn
Dean Schifilitti
Adam Peek
and the man himself, David Kidwell

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mitchell Moses.
You can never rate him high enough.
There isn't a level of appreciation that fulfils his ego.
. . . Now before you good folk of Parramatta raise your pitchforks in anti-troller anger . . . let me, as a WT supporter say just one word in my defence.
rhyno.
He's not an Eels fan dude, he's a Tigpies fan.