What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Patten talks about the dust up between players .

TruSaint

Referee
I have done so repeatedly with no luck - usually there is a small triangle in the center , or at the base of the screen . . .

Im not good at this stuff mate.
When I click on the pic above it words as a video.

Anyway, it's a " bloke in the bar " interview with Luke Patten. About 6 mins long if you wanna google it.

Gareth67

First Grade
Im not good at this stuff mate.
When I click on the pic above it words as a video.

Anyway, it's a " bloke in the bar " interview with Luke Patten. About 6 mins long if you wanna google it.

I shall , thanks for your trouble mate .

TruSaint

Referee
Im intrigued by it as i remember the division so well.
Got to meet Waite the day after he was sacked the the Leagues Club, in his office.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Just goes to show how amazing that feat was to make a GF with a start like that to the season. Waite is one of my all time favorite Dragons coaches. I honestly believe that what he did in 96 no coach would ever achieve especially these so called super coaches who rely on grubby tactics to win games. He made players play well above their capabilities. Best finals series was the 96 one by far except for the GF.

As mentioned above Mary was a clone of Farrar. Both similar coaching styles.

blue bags

First Grade
thanks. good to hear the general Patten , the other person is a stooge, doesn't even know who brad Mackey idiot

BLM01

First Grade
thanks. good to hear the general Patten , the other person is a stooge, doesn't even know who brad Mackey idiot
What..Denan Kemp.
He was our big winger signing around the early-mid 10's.
I think that is the watered down version of the fight between Andrew Hart and Thommo
Especially Thommo leaving the leagues club and coming back, more than once, getting chucked out and wanted to keep it going in the carpark. I think Hart was leading the bout on points.
It was more than just he is trying to steal my spot in the squad.
As far as I have been told they certainly did not shake hands and make up directly after that infamous fight..if really ever at all.
if they did..good on em

Latest posts