What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Ged Stokes

JJ

Immortal
Sad... bit of a legend in two countries... Herald has a pic of him in 2017 and one in 2019, cancer is a merkin

JJ

Immortal
Totally agree, just lost my Mother-in-Law to cancer.
Sorry to hear that, lost my dad a few years ago, just horrible. Thoughts with you and the Stokes family and everyone else affected. Wish they went as hard on cancer as they have on COVID tbh

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sorry to hear that, lost my dad a few years ago, just horrible. Thoughts with you and the Stokes family and everyone else affected. Wish they went as hard on cancer as they have on COVID tbh

if cancer was contagious I’m sure we would be. Sadly it’s not that easy to control, striking as randomly as it does.

Meth

Staff member
Why are we moving a topic about a Kiwis player away from the NZRL forum ?

Hi there. That’s my bad! To be honest, to my embarrassment, I didn’t know he had played for the Kiwis. I thought he was Ben Stokes’ dad and involved in cricket.

Generally, I am always keen to move traffic to Crowded House to keep this forum Rugby League focussed and develop that sub-forum- so forgive my crime of enthusiasm.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Hi there. That’s my bad! To be honest, to my embarrassment, I didn’t know he had played for the Kiwis. I thought he was Ben Stokes’ dad and involved in cricket.

Generally, I am always keen to move traffic to Crowded House to keep this forum Rugby League focussed and develop that sub-forum- so forgive my crime of enthusiasm.
Is crowded house open now? Whenever I go there it says no threads to display

JJ

Immortal

Ben’s talent means GED’s is often overlooked, but an important figure in league, no question... and without doubt a genuine hard man

https://www.odt.co.nz/star-news/sta...es-who-passed-away-his-christchurch-home-week

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

No dramas mate

Thought there might have been a change in policy to just Warriors stuff on the main page

Latest posts