What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Unless they were already under there when it was wheeled in at 8:30 or so in the morning.

There's another video from earlier in the day of one of the guys who stayed behind checking under the table, rifling through what is there, and then celebrating.

He was celebrating that...um...there were...like...boxes in heaps of different places and...um...all of them were totally legitimate.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Recount the same fraudulent ballots without actually checking them and you end up with the same fraudulent result.

Cool, so again we come back to the central claim of that particular video / post, that there was "ballot Stuffing", being wrong, I'm glad you can see this

Where's the signature verification? You know, the thing Obama used to get into the Senate?

Signature verification was done in GA, ballots were checked against applications, the dispute is they weren't then checked again against original registrations.

Again, as I said to @I'm a loser baby... , you wanna allege fraud, it's up to you to prove it, not the people you allege to have committed the fraud to disprove it. That's the way this shit works, and that's why rumour, conspiracy and suggestion don't cut the mustard in court. And thus far haven't.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well what I've noticed is house prices are starting to take off again.
HJ was wrong unfortunately. They did not crash 20%.They are starting to thunder up again

But I have my own theories on this.
Interest rates are under 2%. People can go out and get these million dollar loans. House prices start to soar.

But I do wonder if this is just a control tool. Someone with a huge debt has to work and can't afford to lose their job.
So you widen the NET. You make things more affordable and get more people buying and taking in LOANS.
What you then have is a higher amount of population under the ball and chain.
Less people can afford to stand ground or push for rights if it may mean it costs then their job and home.
So you start to turn the screws.You lift rates a little at a time. Make things a little harder and stall prices on the plebs valuable assets. So now there bag of gold isn't getting bigger.
Effectively these people are now owned. Their freedom is under the control of the Bank basically and the companies they work for.
Speak up and your bag of gold gets taken away from you. Keep doing what told and you keep it. Maybe it will even get a little bigger.

Let's see how things pan out in 7-10yrs. But it is no coincidence that wage growth has stalled while interest rates have dropped.

strider

Post Whore
Well what I've noticed is house prices are starting to take off again.
HJ was wrong unfortunately. They did not crash 20%.They are starting to thunder up again

But I have my own theories on this.
Interest rates are under 2%. People can go out and get these million dollar loans. House prices start to soar.

But I do wonder if this is just a control tool. Someone with a huge debt has to work and can't afford to lose their job.
So you widen the NET. You make things more affordable and get more people buying and taking in LOANS.
What you then have is a higher amount of population under the ball and chain.
Less people can afford to stand ground or push for rights if it may mean it costs then their job and home.
So you start to turn the screws.You lift rates a little at a time. Make things a little harder and stall prices on the plebs valuable assets. So now there bag of gold isn't getting bigger.
Effectively these people are now owned. Their freedom is under the control of the Bank basically and the companies they work for.
Speak up and your bag of gold gets taken away from you. Keep doing what told and you keep it. Maybe it will even get a little bigger.

Let's see how things pan out in 7-10yrs. But it is no coincidence that wage growth has stalled while interest rates have dropped.
Its ok, they will just reset shit

Gronk

Staff member
‘Seditious abuse of the judicial process’: States reject Texas effort to overturn Biden’s election
The legal briefs from Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin largely directed their fury at Texas’ attorney general.

“The Court should not abide this seditious abuse of the judicial process, and should send a clear and unmistakable signal that such abuse must never be replicated,” Pennsylvania said in a 43-page brief signed by Attorney General Josh Shapiro and his deputies.

“In support of such a request, Texas brings to the Court only discredited allegations and conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact,” the attorneys wrote. “Accepting Texas’s view would do violence to the Constitution and the Framers’ vision.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ct-texas-effort-election-joe-biden-win-444414

Attachments

• 20201210142206254_Pennsylvania Opp to Bill of Complaint v.FINAL.pdf
    297.5 KB · Views: 0

Kornstar

Coach
I don't remember any outrage in 2016 (and after) when it was claimed that the Russians did dodgy shit to get Trump in power.

I think it would be good if you dug into that more to see if Trump did influence the 2016 election or you just don't care?

Gronk

Staff member
I don't remember any outrage in 2016 (and after) when it was claimed that the Russians did dodgy shit to get Trump in power.

I think it would be good if you dug into that more to see if Trump did influence the 2016 election or you just don't care?

Freedom of Information is a very cool thing.

Read the declassified report on Russian interference in the U.S. election
The declassified 14-page report, which was released in January, concluded Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the effort to undermine faith in the U.S. presidential election and helped Trump win the White House.

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...russian-interference-in-the-us-election/2433/

Kornstar

Coach
Freedom of Information is a very cool thing.

Read the declassified report on Russian interference in the U.S. election
The declassified 14-page report, which was released in January, concluded Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the effort to undermine faith in the U.S. presidential election and helped Trump win the White House.

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...russian-interference-in-the-us-election/2433/

And yet, still no outrage........weird.......but there was fraud here so we should post page after page of the legitimacy of the fraud.......

strider

Post Whore
And yet, still no outrage........weird.......but there was fraud here so we should post page after page of the legitimacy of the fraud.......
It was also interesting that pretty much everyone flat out believed it was likely true from the start .... but this time not so much

Gronk

Staff member
It was also interesting that pretty much everyone flat out believed it was likely true from the start .... but this time not so much
What’s more astonishing is how a foreign actor wilfully interfered in the US elections ^^^ the above FBI investigation says so and the President did nothing about it. I’m not going to into whether it effected the result, but the mere fact that they did so unpunished is gobsmacking.

Donald Trump has been condemned as “treasonous” for siding with the Kremlin over his own government agencies after a stunning joint appearance with Vladimir Putin in which he seemingly accepted the Russian leader’s denial of election meddling.

At a joint press conference after one-on-one talks lasting more than two hours in the Finnish capital, the US president offered no criticism of Putin or the cyber-attacks that the US intelligence community says he coordinated to help Trump’s 2016 election campaign.

“They said they think it’s Russia; I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump told reporters. “I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

The comments set off a new firestorm in Washington and critics suggested it was a historically weak performance by a US president against a foreign adversary. It also fuelled the intrigue of why Trump’s refusal to speak ill of Putin remains one of the few constants of his White House tenure.

Asked directly if he took Putin’s word over his own law enforcement and intelligence agencies, Trump veered off in a rambling attempt to change the subject, raising the Democratic National Committee’s server and Hillary Clinton’s missing emails – a move seen by critics as a crude attempt to deflect and distract.

“Where are those servers?” Trump demanded. “Where are Hillary Clinton’s emails?”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ds-putin-denial-of-election-meddling-powerful

I thought she was then got punted?

Fake News. Press Release clearly stated this.

So what if she shared a stage with them? There's a lot of alignment between their two views.

But she never took a dime and never worked on their cases. She is not, nor has she ever been, part of Trump's team.