What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

shear_joy9

Coach
Wonder if anyone has told Kevvvvy that Asiata was born in Penrith and isn't eligible for the maroons despite playing in the queensland cup and for the cowboys.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Zerotackle had lachlan burr as a NQ signing in the player movements. Completely missed that one. I guess noone besides JT is allowed to break tackles in our pack next year

shear_joy9

Coach
so with Cotric, JAC and DWZ that's $1.85mill for three wingers.

dogs still missing a fullback and hooker. Most of their squad is off contract at the end of next season and they have blown a heap of cash on some wingers and Josh Jackson

greenBV4

Bench
so with Cotric, JAC and DWZ that's $1.85mill for three wingers.

dogs still missing a fullback and hooker. Most of their squad is off contract at the end of next season and they have blown a heap of cash on some wingers and Josh Jackson
I'm pretty sure JAC wants to play fullback, it would explain why the dogs have done this

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Fox signed for less than Cotric? How did they manage that.

If he has signed for around the 500k mark than its good work by the dogs. Just have to get DWZ off the books now.

The_Frog

First Grade
Decent backline, but they are going to need forwards and seem to have spent all their money. Maybe by '22 Burton will be ready for the backrow.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pretty ok in the forwards I thought? RFM, Napa, Jackson, Thompson, Elliott, Stimson. Could probably do with some added depth in the pack but it's not a horrible one.