What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Getting hooked on playing Sea of Thieves.
Even solo is fun because you can focus on what you want to do.
I find it more enjoyable with friends though because laughs and banter and all that.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ghost of Tsushima

I’m about 10 hours into it and it’s Very good. Basically an Assassins Creed Japan. The world is MASSIVE and fairly over whelming however theres fast travel everywhere and the quests aren’t repetitive yet. Story is really well put together and the combat is one of the best I’ve played.

greenBV4

Bench
Assassins creed Valhalla is pretty good so far (about 5 hours in)

Improved on odyssey, but I wish they'd go back to the classic gameplay

Vic Mackey

Referee
Assassins creed Valhalla is pretty good so far (about 5 hours in)

Improved on odyssey, but I wish they'd go back to the classic gameplay

Super keen to play this. I didn’t like odyssey at all but loved origins, probably my favourite after Black Flag. I didn’t see the need to go to full RPG either, I liked the fairly simplistic gameplay of it.

Ghost of Tsushima will keep me fairly occupied for a few months, by the time I’m finished it Valhalla will no doubt be on sale and I’ll grab it then.

Pommy

Coach
Super keen to play this. I didn’t like odyssey at all but loved origins, probably my favourite after Black Flag. I didn’t see the need to go to full RPG either, I liked the fairly simplistic gameplay of it.

Ghost of Tsushima will keep me fairly occupied for a few months, by the time I’m finished it Valhalla will no doubt be on sale and I’ll grab it then.

Got Vallhala on PS5 launch day from JB. Asked for a $20 refund as I preordered at $99 and they were selling for $79. So far I’ve had a refund for $79 and $20. You can’t beat that kind of sale.

Exsilium

First Grade
Ghost of Tsushima

I’m about 10 hours into it and it’s Very good. Basically an Assassins Creed Japan. The world is MASSIVE and fairly over whelming however theres fast travel everywhere and the quests aren’t repetitive yet. Story is really well put together and the combat is one of the best I’ve played.

I’m quite deep into the game. The only repetitiveness comes from liberating areas and coming across random patrols.

Other than that, it’s beautiful, story and side quests tie in really well, good gear and upgrades and the combat system rewards being strategic.

I like it.

Frederick

Staff member
Almost finished FFVII Remake. Up to the last chapter on hard mode. All characters and materia at max, and by time I'm finished chapter 18 all weapons will be too.

Been a long time since I've completed a game to this level

Eelectrica

Referee
Anyone experienced cyberpunk yet? Are the glitches/bugs as bad as they say?
I've had a couple of weird graphical glitches, but all in all I'm having a blast with the game.
I've done a bit of the main quest and a few side quest round city.

I haf one crash to desktop, but not since the most recent update.

Frederick

Staff member
Picked up a switch with Mario kart and paper Mario couple of days ago.

The kids are having a blast with Mario kart, and I'm very much enjoying paper Mario. Going to pick up Zelda, Mario odyssey and smash bros at some point. Anyone got any other recommendations?

Destiny 2

Im pretty late to the party with this on but man, its awesome. Getting my head around the builds etc has been a pretty steep learing curve but well worth it

jargan83

Coach
Finally finished Horizon Zero Dawn and Into the Frozen Wilds DLC (came with the Complete Edition) and I thought it was a great game. I had ignored it until I was looking for games to get me through a potential lockdown last March/April.

I'm actually looking forward to the sequel due out this year sometime, provided I get my hands on a PS5 by then lol.

jargan83

Coach
Haven't played any of the Uncharted series so picked up the whole series for $40 (except for the spin off).

Have just started the first game in the series.