What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen himself is worst in 40 years.

Pawg Gallen disengaged his two brain cells from his tongue and nominated this year's victorious Queensland Maroons team as the worst in 40 years. As an Origin player of 24 games, Gallen has an abysmal record both as a player and as a captain.

Since Daly Cherry-Evans was the captain of the team Galloot nominated worst in 40 years, let's compare Galloot and Daly and their respective Origin records.

Galloot is the losingest player/captain out of him and Daly.

Total series played Galloot 10. Daly 5
Total series won Galloot 1. Daly 2
Total series lost Galloot 9. Daly 3

Total games played Galloot 24. Daly 12
Total games won Galloot 9. Daly 7
Total games lost Galloot 15. Daly 5

Total series as captain Galloot 5. Daly 2
Total series wins as captain Galloot 1. Daly 1
Total series lost as captain Galloot 4. Daly 1

Total games as captain Galloot 17. Daly 6
Total games won as captain Galloot 8. Daly 3
Total games lost as captain Galloot 9. Daly 3

Series win to loss ratio Galloot 1 to 9. Daly 2 to 3
Games win to loss ratio Galloot 9 to 15. Daly 7 to 5

So Paul Gallen, shooting your big mouth off dismissing this 2020 Maroon team as the worst in 40 years; The truth is that you have the worst record in 40 years of Origin both as a player and as a captain. Compared to your laughable failures at Origin, Daly has an excellent record.

You Paul Gallen currently define what losing at State Of Origin level looks like.

Losing at Origin Level looks identical to this:

b8eb14f66deef00a98fa72ee1bc139213e9643c1

From now on when they announce your name as blues commentator at State Of Origin you should be announced as:

Paul Gallen Origin's most losing player and captain. That is your record and your legacy. Galloot the losingest blues Fvkwit in 40 years.

Last edited:
Cherry Daly Evans was so loved by Queensland through that era that they blacklisted him from selection. Now he’s the Queensland captain.

In my opinion 2020 was indeed the worst Qld side they’ve ever had. But it was also the worst NSW side they’ve ever had. It was also the worst Rugby league season we’ve ever had - Thanks to the Wuhan Flu.

Gallen was an engine with legs on the field who year after year led the blues against the best collective origin teams in rugby league history. That we were regularly competitive, and even got close to winning some of those 9 series was largely due to him. He always speaks his mind, is uncompromising. And always backs himself - unlike so many others.

In retirement he’s no different. He regularly debates Phil Gould on issues (the only one game to do so) and actually offers interesting insight into the game unlike the multitude of Queensland boys club members on channel 9 such as Lockyer, Thurston, Thaiday, Slater... A wet sock is more interesting than listening to those 4.

Actually thinking about it, is there such a thing as an interesting Queenslander?

Paul Vautin. That’s it.

Congratulations to the worst Queensland side in history, led by its worst captain in history, on beating NSWs worst side in history, in the worst season in rugby league history.

Paul 'Give me the ball on tackle 4 & 5 in the opposition 20' Gallen

“After he’s regularly taken the 1st or 2nd hit up of the set”.

Give me Gallen over “Third-man-in Thaiday” every day of the week, every week of the year, every year of his life.

iJehovah

Juniors
when they need to score to get in the lead with 5 min remaining how did they do it? gave the ball to Smith, Thurston, Cronk, the ball players. What did that twerp Gallen do? Give me the ball so I can back into the defence, waddle for a few more meters with 2 defenders hanging off me while the rest of the defence reset themselves. Is it any wonder NSW couldn't win a game!

Reflector

Juniors
> To the worst Qld team eva!!!

- Bloke who lost series to worst NSW halves pairing ever, and Mitchell Pearce...

Latest posts