What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

Agree. It would be good for humanity.

Tasmania cops a lot of flak from the mainland, but it’s actually one of the better states in Oz..

Agree. Like South Australia (where I live now), they get bagged by self-righteous smart arses who don’t live there and haven’t been either.. Ignorant that all states of Australia are absolutely magnificent in their own way.

Farts are always funny unless it’s a womans’..

___

Juniors
Disagree. And he’ll outlive Biden by an innings.

Australia should go back to yellow helmets for one day internationals..
Agree.

State of Origin should bring back yellow balls.

images

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Being and "influencer" is a more demaning title than "former reality star"
Agree. Any time someone introduces themselves as an influencer on Instagram I introduce myself as a soldier on call of duty.

Schnitzel is far superior than a Parma.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Agree. Any time someone introduces themselves as an influencer on Instagram I introduce myself as a soldier on call of duty.

Schnitzel is far superior than a Parma.
Disagree, only because its rare being able to choose bacon on top of the schnitty at pubs

Kohli is the biggest douchecanoe in world sport

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Kohli is the biggest douchecanoe in world sport
Disagree. That would be Bernard Tomic.

People who aren’t religious shouldn’t get to have the religious public holidays like Good Friday & Christmas.

___

Juniors
Disagree. That would be Bernard Tomic.

People who aren’t religious shouldn’t get to have the religious public holidays like Good Friday & Christmas.
AGREE! And those who are Christians should get the day off paid as per usual.

Disney+ is evil.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
AGREE! And those who are Christians should get the day off paid as per usual.

Disney+ is evil.
Agree, my free torrenting of the mandalorian once a week is all they get out of me. Anything founded by a frozen jewhater is bound to be low on the moral scale

People who say they have "travelled" and are "cultured" who have only been to bali are just bogans who know how to use skyscanner

Agree, my free torrenting of the mandalorian once a week is all they get out of me. Anything founded by a frozen jewhater is bound to be low on the moral scale

People who say they have "travelled" and are "cultured" who have only been to bali are just bogans who know how to use skyscanner

Agree. Or FIFO workers in the Pilbara.

Itching from sunburn is 1000% worse that the initial burn..

Agree.

Australia needs MORE of 50+ varieties of M&Ms that have been created, rather than just the measy 5 or so we have here.

Agree. For your sake, I’m non-plussed myself as I can’t even remember the last time I had M&M’s..

Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve is simply an annual, unavoidable fate that men must accept.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Agree. For your sake, I’m non-plussed myself as I can’t even remember the last time I had M&M’s..

Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve is simply an annual, unavoidable fate that men must accept.
Disagree, somehow managed to sort my shit out this year and did a half work day and afternoon pub session before going to dinner

Roast pork > roast beef

horrie hastings

First Grade
Agree. Until beef learns how to make crackling, it can f**k off down the order of roast meats.

For Aussies looking for something a little different, Woolworths is releasing the Woolworths Piggy Back Roast, a cut of Scotch beef wrapped in pork belly, seasoned with a garlic and herb crumb.
Actually bought some last year after Christmas when Woolies were bombing them out at $4.52 down from $54. Actually amazing when i cooked one.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Agree. Until beef learns how to make crackling, it can f**k off down the order of roast meats.

I shouldn’t have any more to drink today.
Disagree, if your still upright and wearing pants you havent had enough

Noone eats the turkish delight in the cadbury favourites

Latest posts