What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

TDD91

Juniors
Leigh Centurions Home & Away kits for their return to Super League.

webleader.png

Home kit was designed by a fan. Both kits were chosen from a Season Ticket holders vote.

TDD91

Juniors
hahah
they have the same jersey 8 minuets down the road

the superleague is dumb

Is it really that far-fetched that 2 clubs (3 if you include Oldham further down the pyramid) who are each over 140 years old have very similar kits?

Traditionally:

Wigan - Cherry & White Irregular hoops
Leigh - Red & White thin hoops
Oldham - Red & White thick hoops

MugaB

Coach
Is it really that far-fetched that 2 clubs (3 if you include Oldham further down the pyramid) who are each over 140 years old have very similar kits?

Traditionally:

Wigan - Cherry & White Irregular hoops
Leigh - Red & White thin hoops
Oldham - Red & White thick hoops
Might aswell merge them ala St.Merge Steelers style

LineBall

Juniors
Leigh Centurions Home & Away kits for their return to Super League.

webleader.png

Home kit was designed by a fan. Both kits were chosen from a Season Ticket holders vote.

Very Nice. Would love a new NRL team to use the template of the red and white jersey, but with dark green and white.

Nuke

Staff member
Does the test cricket jersey really have sponsors now.....?
I believe this year, due to all the income lost thanks to covid, all international teams were granted a major sponsor's logo prominantly on their uniforms to try making some of the lost money back.

kdalymc

Bench
I believe this year, due to all the income lost thanks to covid, all international teams were granted a major sponsor's logo prominantly on their uniforms to try making some of the lost money back.
Yep. I looked into it. It's a permanent change too. Not long til there just playing tests in coloured uniforms...