What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

So I’m assuming Arthur, Russell, Loizou and Penisini are on development contracts. Anyone heard if Charbel Tasipale and Solomone Naiduki are still with us?

Noise

Coach
Kyle will be 21. NSWRL have elevated the age to be under 21's, they've also increased SG Ball to under 19's and Harold Matthews to under 17's
Yep. And seeing as though Covid killed the comps this year it actually allows a lot of the kids who made rep teams this year (16s, 18s and 20s) the chance to play a full season - hopefully.

Delboy

First Grade
Storm just signed Dezy Raukete from our Ball squad into their development program, great kid and good family, can’t keep them all. Interesting to see how he develops as he’s one those decent size Wade Graham types if all goes well.

greena

Juniors
Interested seeing how Matt Komolafe develops this year. I saw him in a couple of the finals for Matts a few years back and he was outstanding. Reminded me a lot of Radradara.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Interested seeing how Matt Komolafe develops this year. I saw him in a couple of the finals for Matts a few years back and he was outstanding. Reminded me a lot of Radradara.

appears in this gallery set along with Caleb Tohi, Josh Tuipulotu, Charbel Tasipale, Tasi James and Villiami Penisini. Great to see the young men involved with the club's charity outings

Latest posts