What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tigers now looking at Widdop.

Warrington said Widdop can go so they need a half or fullback we have both Moylan and Chad you would think we would be trying to offload with of these to Warrington.
One is a former origin player
The other premiership winner

Quicksilver

Bench
Tigers now looking at Widdop.

Warrington said Widdop can go so they need a half or fullback we have both Moylan and Chad you would think we would be trying to offload with of these to Warrington.
One is a former origin player
The other premiership winner

And they both have the right to say no, plus someone has to pay them.

I can’t say going to England at the moment would be at the top of my priority list if I was either of them.

Don't forget about our friends that have mysteriously disappeared without a trace.

Remember the Truth is Out There.

Poor old Carch is probably being probed by aliens as we type.

Dont let this go past this forum, but I think its more likely they are in secret, hush hush ,negotiations with the Chinese to take the shiploads of aussie coal,sitting idly in their ports, and burn it in their foundries and generators adding to THEIR carbon footprint ,which makes ours irrelevant.!. Probably get gongs for their work! Anyway if you are correct the aliens will be merely looking for their centre of intelligence.

LOL Im a "declared idiot", 48 yrs of declared idiocy to prove it! So any aliens reading this keep your probes away . Try the old FART QUIGS ---,he actually makes sense occasionally.

blue bags

First Grade
I would be positive if club had some positive news, we can't even resign Trindall.
The club's inability to move players on, even the Broncs moved Bird on granted paying some freight, and he has played less games then Moylan.
We have underachiever in Jack Williams and can't move him on even, but Roosters quickly move on Flanno
yes bird flew the coup to kogarah

Stake Removed

First Grade
So Storm after experienced forwards they missed out on a pommie now here is our chance for Bomber to move on Fifita or Woods

Stake Removed

First Grade
It seems the Dogs are trying to build a team for 2022, for us no movement no signings, we don't even know who the coach will be

Special K

Coach
What the Dogs have done reminds me of what we did between 2011-2014. But they did it with some higher quality players. Our budget was more offcuts and depth.

Good for them. We should be taking the Xerri/Dugan budget and THROWING it at Stephen Crichton. We need a big name for the return to shark park in 2022.

ghoti

Bench
I’d riot if we paid what the dogs have reportedly paid for the Fox. f**k that. I don’t rate Cotric. FJ is not a proven half in the big leagues, neither is Burton....but yes, let’s rush out and sign a bunch of players just for the sake of it.

Totally.. clubs that go big in the market are rarely travelling well...makes sense that the big players have been Wests, Titans and Bulldogs...they're trying to quick fix themselves into the 8. I dont think that 2022 dogs is that flash, but it's an improvement

Stake Removed

First Grade
We are sitting on our hands for 2022, there are clubs below us making plays to improve we don't.

We have a full cap to play with no longer a pauper so can spend to the limit,but not one player does it look like we are landing.
There are plenty of quality players around for 2022 and we are doing nothing