What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
We need to learn how to grind and play every week like we will win it in the 80th. AOB would know that better than anyone being a Melbourne Storm prodigy as a coach. Frizell makes our pack very aggressive so it is a bit of the old school. I want the discipline and cerebral approach on field to be the best we have yet seen. Know how to react to every scenario we face and be ready for it.

Watched some old State of Origin highlights recently. What caught my eye was the fact that a lot of the highlights were of Queenslanders making breaks and scoring wonderful tries with Frizzell making chase and not giving up until the try was scored. Great attitude I thought.

League guru

Juniors
Watched some old State of Origin highlights recently. What caught my eye was the fact that a lot of the highlights were of Queenslanders making breaks and scoring wonderful tries with Frizzell making chase and not giving up until the try was scored. Great attitude I thought.
Maybe he missed the tackle in the first place. I reckon he is grossly overrated. Looks the part and tries and runs hard but doesn't really bend the line. He has always been well contained at origin level.

Maybe he missed the tackle in the first place. I reckon he is grossly overrated. Looks the part and tries and runs hard but doesn't really bend the line. He has always been well contained at origin level.
Sadly, I tend to agree, particularly the past 2 seasons. A good player a few years back but not near top echelon now days. Won't change our fortunes but he's a fair upgrade on what we have though so I'm happy enough.

League guru

Juniors
Frizell’s only failure was not leaving St George years ago. The fact he played 14 origins while at that club is extraordinary. Overrated my arse!
"His failure was not leaving St George years ago". What and signing with Newcastle earlier. That would have been good for his career.

Burwood

Bench
Reynold's kicking game alone would change our fortunes.

Apparently, we already have an exceptional kicker in the side...

Mitchell Pearce
He's one of our most valuable players.

An Origin series winner with a premiership to his name, Pearce has almost ticked off all you can do in rugby league with game 300 in sight in 2021.

His exceptional kicking game and classy playmaking will go a long way to any success the Club has this year.

Barring injury or suspension, Pearce should be one of the first names on the team sheet in 2021.

https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2021/01/25/depth-chart-whos-in-the-hunt-in-halves-race/

ryana87

Juniors
Pearce has injured his thumb, not expected to miss any footy

Obvious comments on the Facebook comments about "texting too fast"