What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal vs. Hunt

snout

First Grade
Be hard for Gal to find an opponent.
He refuses to be beaten.
Hunt hit him in the head - front side and jaw - with punches that shouldve seen him waking up this morning but he just shakes them off.
No way Whittaker or SBW go in against him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Given you’re always in our forum hope I’m welcome here

f**k me, Hunt is old but Gal is a beast... that’s seriously impressive, and he’d probably still go well in the NRL...
Sharks love a kiwi, hey we share a border, bit of surf in between, but Sorenson's, Blackmore, Nikau , premiership winning Feki etc, Today Johnson, Nikora and more.

Kiwis are welcome here, always.

Victorians not so much.

blue bags

First Grade
Revealed: Why UFC star has accepted Gal challenge
UFC superstar Rob Whittaker has happily accepted a fight with Paul Gallen — but it comes with a warning for the former NRL star.

I will check

Will you be back?

Anyway while we wait i will post an off season joke to rival the offseason entertainment when no NRL around ...

Sly stone ,Arnold Swarzenegger , and The Rock were discussing their love of Classical music and decided it would be great to all get together and make a movie about the Giants of Clasical music. Stallone said I love the uplifting classics of Motzart . Ill be Mozart! The Rock said Im ideally suited to playing Bethoven He was deaf . "Can you hear what Bethovens got Cookin?"" Swarzenegger Said ,Well theres only one left .so i guess ...." Ill Be BACH"

Latest posts