What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JAC

Jacko955

Juniors
If most of you think the dogs are in such bad shape off field since Lynne Anderson left all I see is as a club on the way up do you honestly think we would have signed Flanagan signed Burton signed JAC on top of our other signnings. Where just about to announce Spencer leniu one of the more promising front rowers in the game. Locked one of our most promising juniors in Jake Averillo for another 3 years. Who have u guys signed besides Roberts is hit and miss no other team really wanted him and Ofahengaue was in the same boat after dragons pulled there offer and you ask most Broncos fans are glad to see the back of HIM.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
If most of you think the dogs are in such bad shape off field since Lynne Anderson left all I see is as a club where on the way up do you honestly think we would have signed Flanagan signed Burton signed JAC on top of our other signnings where just about to announce Spencer leniu one of the more promising front rowers in the game locked one of our most promising juniors in Jake Averillo for another 3 years who have u guys signed besides Roberts is hit and miss no other team really wanted him and Ofahengaue was in the same boat after dragons pulled there offer and you ask most Broncos fans are glad to see the back of him
Ever heard of punctuation? Jesus Christ, what a f**ken mess that was to read.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
If most of you think the dogs are in such bad shape off field since Lynne Anderson left all I see is as a club where on the way up do you honestly think we would have signed Flanagan signed Burton signed JAC on top of our other signnings where just about to announce Spencer leniu one of the more promising front rowers in the game locked one of our most promising juniors in Jake Averillo for another 3 years who have u guys signed besides Roberts is hit and miss no other team really wanted him and Ofahengaue was in the same boat after dragons pulled there offer and you ask most Broncos fans are glad to see the back of him
Don’t worry about that Stryker merkin mate, his not a true fan

WA Tiger

Bench
If most of you think the dogs are in such bad shape off field since Lynne Anderson left all I see is as a club on the way up do you honestly think we would have signed Flanagan signed Burton signed JAC on top of our other signnings. Where just about to announce Spencer leniu one of the more promising front rowers in the game. Locked one of our most promising juniors in Jake Averillo for another 3 years. Who have u guys signed besides Roberts is hit and miss no other team really wanted him and Ofahengaue was in the same boat after dragons pulled there offer and you ask most Broncos fans are glad to see the back of HIM.
And a head coach who at Manly only received praise from the players he got on the piss with !

We’ve got our own JAC now but a better version and cheaper ..And the two origin signings you mentioned that just needed a good home to kick some doggy arse ...of course as well as our other signings Precious

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
If most of you think the dogs are in such bad shape off field since Lynne Anderson left all I see is as a club on the way up do you honestly think we would have signed Flanagan signed Burton signed JAC on top of our other signnings. Where just about to announce Spencer leniu one of the more promising front rowers in the game. Locked one of our most promising juniors in Jake Averillo for another 3 years.
Geez. Give the doggies the premiership trophy now. No point in the other 15 teams turning up next year.

Tiger05

First Grade

Lots of good points here. I think the Dogs are looking good. The only thing I can see stuffing them up is a salary cap scandal.

Our top level signings are definitely miles away from the Dogs. We've lose our best front rower by a mile in Aloiai and we haven't signed anyone who is a top tier talent. Sure Roberts is great when he is on form but his career is basically over atm because he has issues.

Still let's see how we go over the next couple of years.

Perth Tiger

Bench

two rookie half’s with a shit forward pack and all the cap tied up in outside backs.

that sounds very familiar and we know how that ends, and it is not good

People seem to forget the other quality signings we have made as well as the significant progress of Lucy, AD, Keps etc and cash in hand.

$4m on a winger lol. Latrell written all over it. One injury and the season is over.

Besides, if it was all about presence of quality players, the dragons would have made the finals for the last 4 years.

Baz did a good job under the ref abuser but he has a long journey in front of him.

Tiger Ted

Bench
People seem to forget the other quality signings we have made as well as the significant progress of Lucy, AD, Keps etc and cash in hand.

$4m on a winger lol. Latrell written all over it. One injury and the season is over.

Besides, if it was all about presence of quality players, the dragons would have made the finals for the last 4 years.

Baz did a good job under the ref abuser but he has a long journey in front of him.
Plus the return of Momo the addition of Stefano & development of the young bull Blore & the long awaited (due to COVID)opportunity for some of talented kids like madden & simpkin to prove they can cut the mustard in the top grade.I’m especially looking forward to seeing AD kill it at 6.

Tiger05

First Grade
Plus the return of Momo the addition of Stefano & development of the young bull Blore & the long awaited (due to COVID)opportunity for some of talented kids like madden & simpkin to prove they can cut the mustard in the top grade.I’m especially looking forward to seeing AD kill it at 6.

We have a lot of potential areas of improvement. I think the Dogs have recruited heaps better than us but let's see what happens. I mean we've lost Aloiai and replaced him with Joe O & Tamou. That is pretty crap. The Dogs have gotten JAC & Cotric with Burton coming along as well.

AD & Luc are two guys who can outright play. We are buying guys like Stefano, Blore and Laurie. We have a bunch of middle forwards who look likely.

The Dogs have recruited well but it doesn't mean they will be better than us. I like that our salary cap is stating to look better. I like the players we are getting. I would have liked it better if we had signed JAC though.

I’m not sure why these deviant itinerants have to come here and pull their pants down and flash their whizzers at us on our forum.

We don’t want to see it.

You got Jac, you paid stupid overs, your loss. Now f**k you and everything you believe in.

No one here wants to read anything good about the bulldogs because it’s lies and embarrassing for all concerned.

Their role in the game is to keep the banner of perverts, predators and sexual deadbeats held high.
They turned a school visit into a Tinder event. The coach and the ceo refused to step down. Great leadership. No wonder the general public gets upset with us.

2021 result they will go one better and get the spoon.

Jack of JAC.

Last edited: