What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I know the game, ACTPanthers, I have had the misfortune in seeing him with a young boy, who wanted his autograph, and he was rude as. Each to their own.
How does that translate into him being a flop though? His interaction with fans has absolutely nothing to do with his playing capability. For example, I have a personal dislike for Tetevano, but can admit that he is a good player.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
How does that translate into him being a flop though? His interaction with fans has absolutely nothing to do with his playing capability. For example, I have a personal dislike for Tetevano, but can admit that he is a good player.

I hope your expecting anything resembling a reasonable answer.

GongPanther

Referee
Can't see the Dogs looking for any more major signings. After splurging $2 mill on Carr (to which I think they could have spent way less in nabbing Staines off us with a longer future) they have to think ahead in regards to all these new players coming off contract at the same time a few years down the road.

I'm in Alice's boat in waiting for Critter to re-sign with us..hopefully by Christmas.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Can't see the Dogs looking for any more major signings. After splurging $2 mill on Carr (to which I think they could have spent way less in nabbing Staines off us with a longer future) they have to think ahead in regards to all these new players coming off contract at the same time a few years down the road.

I'm in Alice's boat in waiting for Critter to re-sign with us..hopefully by Christmas.
Would be a great Christmas present :)

betcats

Referee

Staines will be a much better player than JAC i think.

The cheese will need a huge offer from the dogs to go there, all the talk has been of him wanting to go back to QLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.