What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
It sounds like the first offer was huge whatever the number is so if they are going to come back with more they really do seem to be risking a lot on a kid who no doubt has a ton potential but is still young, sometimes a big contract itself is enough to make a young guy complacent and less willing to work as hard as they need to. I think we have seen that at Penrith plenty of times.

Jane Murray

Bench
How does that translate into him being a flop though? His interaction with fans has absolutely nothing to do with his playing capability. For example, I have a personal dislike for Tetevano, but can admit that he is a good player.
Flop of a person. I, too, have a dislike for Tetevano, and I wish he wasn't a Panther.

ACTPanthers

Bench
He didn’t sign an autograph, so he’s a flop?? There wouldn’t be a player in comp who hasn’t a some point sad no to an autograph.
Flop of a person isn't what she meant, I'm pretty much 100% sure of that - It would have been Parra hate, then seen that the rest of us can see past that and recognise a good player, and changed tack... I don't know why people don't just admit they were wrong and instead change the goal posts....

Jane Murray

Bench
Flop of a person isn't what she meant, I'm pretty much 100% sure of that - It would have been Parra hate, then seen that the rest of us can see past that and recognise a good player, and changed tack... I don't know why people don't just admit they were wrong and instead change the goal posts....
Okay, ACTPanthers, I am so pleased that you know me well enough to know what I mean.

franklin2323

Immortal
It sounds like the first offer was huge whatever the number is so if they are going to come back with more they really do seem to be risking a lot on a kid who no doubt has a ton potential but is still young, sometimes a big contract itself is enough to make a young guy complacent and less willing to work as hard as they need to. I think we have seen that at Penrith plenty of times.

Kikau is on $650k...

Leinu will be on more if he stays

Status
Not open for further replies.