What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
Really good news and nice Xmas present for Panthers fans re-signing Spencer. He was a must keep so well done Matt Cameron.

Assuming we get the Chrichton deal done as well how many spots do we have filled for our top 28 or top 30 depending on what it is for next season?

I assume we may still need a couple of squad fillers to make up the numbers and also make the assumption Josh Mansour will be elsewhere next season.

Whino

Bench
Really good news and nice Xmas present for Panthers fans re-signing Spencer. He was a must keep so well done Matt Cameron.

Assuming we get the Chrichton deal done as well how many spots do we have filled for our top 28 or top 30 depending on what it is for next season?

I assume we may still need a couple of squad fillers to make up the numbers and also make the assumption Josh Mansour will be elsewhere next season.

At the moment we have 25 players. Including Mansour and
Tetevano.

Kilkenny

Coach
Tetevano.
So quite a few spots to fill. Makes thing very interesting. With funds very tight obviously it will be interesting to see what squad fillers we can bring in.

Perhaps it may be in our best interests if NRL squads for 2021 are limited to 28 rather than the normal 30.

I’d heard former Dragon and NSW Cup Player of the Year Lachlan Timm was being looked at but I see he’s got a train and trial deal with the Warriors apparently so he’s not a cheap option.

Last edited:

Whino

Bench
So quite a few spots to fill. Makes thing very interesting. With funds very tight obviously it will be interesting to see what squad fillers we can bring in.

A few players with question marks over their futures here.
Mansour, Tetevano, Naden, and Whare. Doubt Whare goes though.
Yes will be interesting to see who we bring in and probably a couple of rookies getting promoted.

Kilkenny

Coach
A few players with question marks over their futures here.
Mansour, Tetevano, Naden, and Whare. Doubt Whare goes though.
Yes will be interesting to see who we bring in and probably a couple of rookies getting promoted.

Definitely, there will be rookies in our top squad but there always is I guess.

There is obviously a lot of players without contracts for next season so I guess we just have to do the best we can under difficult circumstances.

I’m sure the club has a shortlist they are working on.

Whino

Bench
A rough guide from zero tackle of players without a contract for next year.

Broncos.
Jamil Hopoate, Richie Kennar, Issac Luke, Izaia Perese, Ben Te'o, Ilikena Vudogo

6 players off contract

RAIDERS
Kurt Baptiste, Sebastian Kris

2 players off contract

SHARKS
Bryson Goodwin, Kayleb Milne, Scott Sorensen, Cruz Topai-Aveai

4 players off contract

TITANS
Greg Leleisiuao, Tyrone Roberts

2 players off contract

SEA EAGLES
Albert Hopoate?

1 players off contract

Cameron Smith

2 players off contract

WARRIORS
Albert Hopoate, Leivaha Pulu

2 players off contract

KNIGHTS
Tyronne Roberts-Davis

1 players off contract

RABBITOHS
Cory Denniss

Others. Benji, Tim Lafai, Ricky Leutele, Brendan Elliott, Jaemon Salmon, Brad Takirangai.

Last edited:

murraymob

First Grade
Tetevano.
Tetavano would be a good one to keep.While he has been offered more to go to England the problems with covid over there May out weigh any extra money
Mansour has gone silent on social media where was very active before he may be going

Kilkenny

Coach
A rough guide from zero tackle of players without a contract for next year.

Broncos.
Jamil Hopoate, Richie Kennar, Issac Luke, Izaia Perese, Ben Te'o, Ilikena Vudogo

6 players off contract

RAIDERS
Kurt Baptiste, Sebastian Kris

2 players off contract

SHARKS
Bryson Goodwin, Kayleb Milne, Scott Sorensen, Cruz Topai-Aveai

4 players off contract

TITANS
Greg Leleisiuao, Tyrone Roberts

2 players off contract

SEA EAGLES
Albert Hopoate?

1 players off contract

Cameron Smith

2 players off contract

WARRIORS
Albert Hopoate, Leivaha Pulu

2 players off contract

KNIGHTS
Tyronne Roberts-Davis

1 players off contract

RABBITOHS
Cory Denniss

Probably not too many on that list we would be interested in, I’m sure there are plenty of others from NSW Cup, Qld Cup and former Flegg Under 20 players the club would across.

Matt Cameron I’m sure would have many resumes on his desk and be fielding calls from player managers so this squad will be filled it is just about getting best value and perhaps some quality kids looking for an opportunity.

Roosters rule

Juniors
If he makes the Penrith Harold Matthews squad he has some talent. The talent I this squad is extremely good.

He has been at Penrith a few years. Gone through the grades. Harold Matthews, Sg Ball etc Would have played a lot of Flegg this year and I think blooded in reserve grade later in the year. Covid stuffed that up.

Kilkenny

Coach
He has been at Penrith a few years. Gone through the grades. Harold Matthews, Sg Ball etc Would have played a lot of Flegg this year and I think blooded in reserve grade later in the year. Covid stuffed that up.

Sadly Covid has stuffed it up for a generation of youngsters.

Kilkenny

Coach
I must admit I was a little underwhelmed around bringing Robert Jennings back to the club initially but I have kind off warmed to the idea. He could be good value, largely up to Robert, his career is at the crossroads so you would like to think he could deliver on his undoubted potential.

Yep and I worked out who he is. He played a lot of football with Spencer at the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.