What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Hey Peeps I’ve been quiet during the off season but just wanted to say happy holidays and Christmas can be hard. Make sure you check on your mates even if you think they are ok.

It’s been a shit year an it’s not over for many, look after your loved ones and may 2021 be a better year for most x

ps It ain’t weak to speak

Gazzamatta

Coach
Let’s hope he takes his game to the next level.
Lets hope hes permitted to run this coming season. We need more than 50 tackles and 30 meter passes. Opposition worked that out real quick. Mix it up a bit little Rheed Dude (BA) or Roach and Lussick will be coming to get ya. How good is it to finally have some depth in the "9". Much too long overdue. Why did it take so f'n long?

hindy111

Post Whore
I can’t stand Mosman. Full of haberdashery shops and overpriced shit you don’t need.

I feel like everywhere is kind of the same if you live there. There all different when visit but once you become custom to that lifestyle then the variance is subtle. You will have preferences but your lifestyle will not change a whole lot if live in any suburb in Sydney.

Of course if moved to another STATE or into the country I would disregaurd my comment.
But a pubs a pub, food is food, water is water, cafe is a Cafe.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I feel like everywhere is kind of the same if you live there. There all different when visit but once you become custom to that lifestyle then the variance is subtle. You will have preferences but your lifestyle will not change a whole lot if live in any suburb in Sydney.

Of course if moved to another STATE or into the country I would disregaurd my comment.
But a pubs a pub, food is food, water is water, cafe is a Cafe.
I still think it is still relevant when considering interstate or country locations. You just end up doing the same shit in a different location.

Latest posts