What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Dragons deal was signed later, so maybe their gear is what Classic is moving to...

The jersey material must be pretty thin, you can actually see the Modus lower back sponsorship in that photo...
Putting it into perspective, this is no thinner than the ISC or X-Blades jerseys in the past. Lying down a white jersey with dark sponsors will give that impression.

roofromoz

First Grade
Might just be me but the bottom bit of the collar looks lower on the Bulldogs (like when the Panthers were with Classic) as compared to the Dragons and Bunnies where it sits a bit higher.

cooko

Juniors
First look of the Rabbitohs members jersey have been popping up on social media. Either the Classic template has changed or the members jersey is a different design to the home and away.

3cqIczT.jpg

rreWJ1C.jpg
Obviously too hard to hit the justify button on the members names. Looks amateur.

kdalymc

Bench
Those Bulldogs jerseys are giving me some serious Kmart vibes.
No way, they sell t shirts in NRL team colours, these templates are hectic, this bullshit ahhhh we gotta change the sleeve cut etc etc has gotta stop... Believe it or not jerseys were still comfortable before they were made up from 15 panels...

sempmrh

Juniors
If any Storm or Roosters fans are curious as to what Castore’s gear might look like, yesterday their sponsorship of the West Coast Eagles in the AFL was announced and their entire apparel range went up for pre-order. Looks fairly basic and understated but I’m not sure who that’s owing to, especially since they claim to have some ‘audacious’ designs for Storm. I wonder if that collar on the guernsey will carry over to rugby league.

https://wcesuperstore.com.au/castore/?sort=featured&page=1

cooko

Juniors
Screenshot_20201219-144232~4.png
If any Storm or Roosters fans are curious as to what Castore’s gear might look like, yesterday their sponsorship of the West Coast Eagles in the AFL was announced and their entire apparel range went up for pre-order. Looks fairly basic and understated but I’m not sure who that’s owing to, especially since they claim to have some ‘audacious’ designs for Storm. I wonder if that collar on the guernsey will carry over to rugby league.

https://wcesuperstore.com.au/castore/?sort=featured&page=1
The only thing I've seen so far is a roosters polo which seems to support the West Coast template.

sempmrh

Juniors
View attachment 44646
The only thing I've seen so far is a roosters polo which seems to support the West Coast template.
I noticed on the listing for the West Coast Eagles polo that the logos are heat transferred, not embroidered. A bit hard to tell on that Roosters polo. It's not a deal breaker for me but I feel like it might be for some.

I'm thinking that Parra polo is a placeholder until their gear is ready. This is it here: https://www.macron.com/eu/en/jumeirah-polo-dd72c7.html

Rooster8

Juniors
I noticed on the listing for the West Coast Eagles polo that the logos are heat transferred, not embroidered. A bit hard to tell on that Roosters polo. It's not a deal breaker for me but I feel like it might be for some.

I'm thinking that Parra polo is a placeholder until their gear is ready. This is it here: https://www.macron.com/eu/en/jumeirah-polo-dd72c7.html
Yeah I believe those logos are heat transferred. The red in the logo always seems to be a lot darker when embroided compared to screen printing (like on the old ISC training shorts and windbreakers)

Reflector

Juniors
During cinema showings of 'The Room', fans throw plastic spoons at the screen. If they make a documentary about the Broncos one day, when it gets to 2020 everybody should hurl wooden spoons at the screen.

Latest posts