What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERRY CHRISTMAS - LADIES AND GENTS !

Banjo2014

Juniors
We open presents here in Philippines at midnight - party starts (as per missus) at 1pm in the afternoon on Christmas Eve - so Christmas day might be a washout.

Beers here are 32 pesos each (90 cents) so you can imagine.

From my Saints family to yours, Merry Christmas everyone or Seasons Greetings and let's hope in the new year the "Mighty Ones" get us a Charity Shield, the Minor Premiership and the Premiership. Plus a few others too - maybe the Sevens - We beat the Roosters on Anzac Day and we beat the Sharks.

redv13

Bench
We open presents here in Philippines at midnight - party starts (as per missus) at 1pm in the afternoon on Christmas Eve - so Christmas day might be a washout.

Beers here are 32 pesos each (90 cents) so you can imagine.

From my Saints family to yours, Merry Christmas everyone or Seasons Greetings and let's hope in the new year the "Mighty Ones" get us a Charity Shield, the Minor Premiership and the Premiership. Plus a few others too - maybe the Sevens - We beat the Roosters on Anzac Day and we beat the Sharks.
My focus is on the wankers in round 1. Would be a great start under the Griff to smash those merkins

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
COVID has meant that Mary can’t make it to Bethlehem.

All Virgin flights have been cancelled.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Surely there’s a pontius pilot hand washing joke in there somewhere.
That’s Easter man..

However if you want a joke about a leader who won’t accept any blame...

What did the Trumps put on for their guests at Christmas?

A super-spread.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why couldn’t Mary & Joseph have a video conference call with God?

There was no Zoom at the inn.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have a tradition each year where I watch Home Alone at Christmas time.

But not this year.

Been there, done that.

hewi

Bench
The highlight of the year? No more peanut head coach. The rest of the year a Barry Crocker. Let’s hope 2021 for all and sundry is a vast improvement starting with the Dragons. I can take a loss but it’s the way we lose that gets me upset, pride back in the jumper please coach. Happy Xmas to all the mighty Dragons fans

Latest posts