What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL 2021 Season Issue

Stake Removed

First Grade
Why was Fifita allowed to play in muck around comp, who at the club signed off on that, if he had done an ACL he is gone for season.and if that happened I hope he would pay his 2021 contract back to club

Craigshark

First Grade
Why was Fifita allowed to play in muck around comp, who at the club signed off on that, if he had done an ACL he is gone for season.and if that happened I hope he would pay his 2021 contract back to club

have to agree here. In what other professional sport would a club allow a player to play in a full body contact competition so close to pre season? It’s f**ken amateur.

Chimp

Bench
have to agree here. In what other professional sport would a club allow a player to play in a full body contact competition so close to pre season? It’s f**ken amateur.
Particularly a player who played on 1 leg for the last 2 years and looked massively out of shape.... Maybe they were hoping for a bad injury to speed up that medical retirement....

carinashark

First Grade
No doubt. There has been serious mistakes made on retention and calling time on veterans. I’m still looking forward to see how the younger guys go in 2021.

bluefox68

Staff member
Why was Fifita allowed to play ...?

I am not against these comps - that’s got nothing to do with it - the NFL clubs even ban their players from doing stuff like skateboarding or skiing, etc... It’s written into their contracts...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I am holding out no faith in this squad we have a lot of overpaid non perfomers
While I agree with you Stake.... exactly half of our 28 player squad are off contract at the end of ‘21. Will be plenty of guys busting their arses for a new contract either here or elsewhere. For me the two priority signings should be Talakai and Toby. These two have nothing to prove based on their efforts in 2020. Connor Tracey is probably next in line imo.