What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God father Part 3 re cut

Matua

Bench
I used to think that but I re-watched it lately and it is. Not sure it can be rescued TBH.

Parra

Referee

I agree with you. If they have cut George Hamilton it would be an improvement though. Didn't care for the helicopter assassination scene either. Story is apt though.

Here's a quote for you "You people are alright. "Godfather", I seen that movie two hundred times. "Godfather II" was definitely the shit. The third one... A lot of people didn't like it. But I think it was just misunderstood"

Wizardman

First Grade
A saw all three of those movies very young (under 18). I didn't like the first two but really enjoyed the third...lol. Im not saying any of them are bad at all...just my feelings at the time. I certainly need to revisit the trilogy at some point.

Matua

Bench
A saw all three of those movies very young (under 18). I didn't like the first two but really enjoyed the third...lol. Im not saying any of them are bad at all...just my feelings at the time. I certainly need to revisit the trilogy at some point.
My brain is short fusing as I read that sentence. :D

RedVDave

First Grade
I think one of the reasons godfather III suffered is because it released 15 years after the first 2 films (which were released 2 years apart) so much expectation that just couldn't live up, not to mention people to this day argue which godfather film is better 1 or 2 so you have 2 perfect movies back to back, that couldn't be topped.