What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v India at MCG Dec 26-30 2020

Front-Rower

First Grade
Mate I thought I’ll watch a bit of NZ v Pakistan with my morning coffee and couldn’t believe my eyes, thought I’d put on the NBA by mistake. Hadnt seen him before. And he bowled something like 11 overs with figures of 2/8. Indeed see how he goes overseas in the future but NZ’s attack now looks world class with him in there.
Boult looked fit as well and was up around 140Kph. If they can get Ferguson up to speed and piss southee off their attack will improve 10 fold

Boult looked fit as well and was up around 140Kph. If they can get Ferguson up to speed and piss southee off their attack will improve 10 fold

Wagner got smashed on the foot while batting I saw on replay. But still came on to bowl a bit. He’s as tough as a 2 dollar steak. I would have thought if anyone, Santner is the “weak” link, have always rated Southee.

JJ

Immortal
Southee is a very good test bowler, Santner is the joke in this attack
Wagner got smashed on the foot while batting I saw on replay. But still came on to bowl a bit. He’s as tough as a 2 dollar steak. I would have thought if anyone, Santner is the “weak” link, have always rated Southee.
Yep, this... Southee hasn’t got 298 test wickets by accident

Front-Rower

First Grade
Southee in English and NZ conditions when the ball is swinging, yes. Otherwise he is 7-10Kph too slow to be an opening bowler.

TheParraboy

Staff member
With so much time left, weather fine

Watch Jadeja get a ton now

Ashwin is no mug with the bat

We wont be batting this side of the drinks break after lunch

JJ

Immortal
Paine has absolutely NFI when another team gets on top. Completely shits his pants
As an outsider that’s common to Australian captains and teams... used to dominating and brilliant at it... not so impressive when other team is on top, but again nobody looks great when losing

Latest posts