What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

kurt faulk

Coach
They were extremely soft. They just bent over and took it all with a smile.

I saw some of the tds. Pathetic attempts at tackles. It looked ominous from the first drive. Kamara had barely raised a sweat and was making 10 yards a pop easily.

f**king Vikings. I hope they forever stay in no man's land. Not good enough to win, not bad enough to get good 1st round draft picks.

skeepe

Immortal
Injuries and Covid are really f**king with my roster for tomorrow. This one ain’t over.

Congratulations Gruden’s QB Camp on going back-to-back and winning the Super Bowlcut V

The result was an emphatic smack down on the plucky Year of The Diamond Dogs, who did well to stay in the fight for as long as they did.

In the end it was pure Pwnage with Kamara and Adams dropping the hammer with a combined 9 td’s.

The best team of 2020 deservedly took home the coveted Mangina Trophy, the question now is, are we looking at a dynasty here?!

The Grudens are well and truly stacked and are looking down the barrel lustily at another Mangina in next years Super Bowlcut VI.

The timing for some expansion teams in the FoSL teams to help thin out this formidable Grudens list could not come any sooner!

:boom::dizzy::boom::dizzy::boom::dizzy::champagne: :trophy: :champagne::dizzy::boom::dizzy::boom::dizzy::boom:

Latest posts