What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v India at MCG Dec 26-30 2020

Mr Spock!

Referee
I saw somewhere he hasn't been able to see the missus for like 8 months or something too due to Covid bubbles.

Newly married man, that's gotta grind you down. He doesn't strike me as the type to have loads of mates. No Shield cricket either. And he can't be that keen on coming out at 2/0 every innings to begin with. He looks like a guy who's mentally elsewhere to me
Warmed up with the ipl and didn't set the world on fire.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I saw somewhere he hasn't been able to see the missus for like 8 months or something too due to Covid bubbles.

About 4.5 months

Still a long time, and a contributing factor sure enough.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/steve-smith-and-wife-suffer-brutal-christmas-heartbreak-043408359.html

“114 days down and only 7 to go! It’s been a long 4 1/2 months away from my wife … but I can’t wait for her to join me in Melbourne next week just in time for Christmas!” Smith wrote in what is now an utterly heartbreaking post.

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah look those who reckon Harris will solve the Burns issue are in for a rude shock....
Single digit scores from Burns or Harris, doesn't really matter I guess. But Burns is so obviously mentally shot right now I think you have to get someone else in there. He is nearly running himself out because he's so desperate to get off the mark ffs. And then burns a review for a caught behind that he nicked? Like what the f**k Joe? He's cooked and what's worse, his shitty form and decision making is impacting his team more than just the shit starts he is getting them off to...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thats a horrible shot, once again trying to play far too square.

Some of these blokes have had the same technical issues for years that just haven't been rectified.