What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Murray

Bench
She calls them

I can only assume the fact the she has a pet name for them means she's into them pretty hard core...
I can pass you the name of my dealer, if you like? Note my sarcasm. I have never, ever, touched an illicit drug in my entire life time. Stop with the slander.

Jane Murray

Bench
As for the rest of the posts today, Staines to centre is not the dumbest thing I've heard....from Jane.[/QUOTE]

This is a back handed compliment. As for you implying that I am on drugs, is wrong.

Jane Murray

Bench
This is a back handed compliment. As for you implying that I am on drugs, is wrong.
Would you prefer him to be explicit?[/QUOTE]
Here comes third man in. I am far from dumb, BxTom. Now be gone. I am getting sick to death of this bullshit.

murraymob

Coach
So now Naden is a go it put a whole new spin on a few others mansour Laurie. Could be a interesting few weeks.Just on Ava I heard the dragons may be interested .So if he come not for overs base first grade pay only

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So now Naden is a go it put a whole new spin on a few others mansour Laurie. Could be a interesting few weeks.Just on Ava I heard the dragons may be interested .So if he come not for overs base first grade pay only

Ava was only ever really a guess, we just put two and two together. I’m not sure he’s really been linked to us?

Abacus

Juniors
I still wouldn't be releasing Laurie. We won't have the same predominantly injury-free run that we had in 2020.

I'd be happy to hold on to Mansour as well, unless we can better utilise the approx $250k-$300k of cap savings elsewhere.

murraymob

Coach
I still wouldn't be releasing Laurie. We won't have the same predominantly injury-free run that we had in 2020.

I'd be happy to hold on to Mansour as well, unless we can better utilise the approx $250k-$300k of cap savings elsewhere.
Agree it could be a season of high injury rates among clubs .A faster game could bring more muscle ligament injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.