What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad for 2021

Tiger05

First Grade
I can't see Momo making the side unless there are injuries and if he makes the side you'd have to have him in the centres. I figure it's going to be Mbye at 1 and Doueihi at 6 unless we pick up a fullback.

They have Blore and LL starting in the 2nd row which would be great if Blore comes on.

I think we will have to have a utility on the bench to give Liddle a break.

There is some competition in the outside backs though. Nofo, Talau, Kepaoa, Roberts, BJ and Momo aren't all getting picked. There are 4 spots available for those guys.

We really need a bunch of players to have best ever seasons or we are going to be in for a rough year.

To me Doueihi and Musgrove are sure picks to make the team assuming they are fit and available and they aren't in that team.

Fordy20

Juniors
It's the team for Round 1, so Doueihi isn't named. He'll be back for sure in Round 2. I wonder if that's why Musgrove is out as well, cos you'd imagine if he's fit, he's playing. For Round 1, I reckon we might see Talau at 6 and Kepaoa on the wing, just so Mbye gets more time at fullback.

There seems to be more competition for spots in the backrow now. I can't see us carrying two backrowers on the bench though and you'd think Cheeky gets the nod due to his footwork and versatility.

There’s a bit of support for Tommy around the place as the best of our best emerging talent.

I’m waiting for his breakout year. Hopefully he gets his chances with that pack next year.

I actually don't mind the idea of Momoriski at fullback in that team for Rd 1

He can kick goals,
He's taller than MM,
He hopefully picked up plenty when training in bleak city this past season. One thing I hope he came back with was confidence which will hopefully, be good for his positional play and goal kicking.

Tiger05

First Grade
Hes not a small body, but he is slow.

He doesn't dent the line, he is slow and he has good footy nous in the centres. He is a borderline first grader.

Peeps have to be joking about Momo at 1. Let's play Brooks at prop.

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
He doesn't dent the line, he is slow and he has good footy nous in the centres. He is a borderline first grader.

Peeps have to be joking about Momo at 1. Let's play Brooks at prop.
Your of your head 05. Momo would be a better fullback then Latrell, but Latrell a better center than momo. Momo is very similar to AD and both a much better than Mbye. I like the idea of momo at the back.

I assume Momirovski will be our GK for Round 1, so he’ll be picked somewhere -my guess is 5/8. I thought there was talk of Kepaoa playing FB. On the Tigers website each player is given a position (no idea why) and our only two FB’s are AD and Mbye! Oh dear!

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
Are you serious? You think Momo would be a better option than Latrell?

You sir, are "of your head"
Momo is a better fullback then Latrell, Latrell is the worst fullback in the game. Have you watched Latrell play fullback? I’d rather rankin at fullback than Latrell but in saying that Latrell is the best center in the game.

Tiger05

First Grade
Yep Momo is a better player than Latrell.

Enough said. Momo is one of the most damaging players in the game and he will lead us from the fullback spot next year. He is a certainty to make the team and would be a top player in any team in the comp. We should be signing him up on a million dollar contract.

Those highlights packages were just a quick search on YT. Momo has had so many special moments.

WA Tiger

Bench
It's the team for Round 1, so Doueihi isn't named. He'll be back for sure in Round 2. I wonder if that's why Musgrove is out as well, cos you'd imagine if he's fit, he's playing. For Round 1, I reckon we might see Talau at 6 and Kepaoa on the wing, just so Mbye gets more time at fullback.

There seems to be more competition for spots in the backrow now. I can't see us carrying two backrowers on the bench though and you'd think Cheeky gets the nod due to his footwork and versatility.
Talau at 6 now thats a thought..u don’t need speed at 6 and he’s played there before ...likely calm under pressure.Too much of a stretch for Madge prob...would make my day tho......

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I assume Momirovski will be our GK for Round 1, so he’ll be picked somewhere -my guess is 5/8. I thought there was talk of Kepaoa playing FB. On the Tigers website each player is given a position (no idea why) and our only two FB’s are AD and Mbye! Oh dear!

Seriously he might make the round 1 team but unless we get injuries or players with ability and some flaws don't perform he isn't making our team which is far from a top 8 team. If Momo is in our team I can't see us making the 8. It'd mean 3 players out of Nofo, Roberts, BJ, Kepaoa, Talau and Roberts all were having shockers or were injured. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I like Momo as a back up player when your top players are out or as a fantastic moneyball player. He is good. He just doesn't have any x-factor and we need players like that because this is the NRL.

Last edited:

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
Yep Momo is a better player than Latrell.

Enough said. Momo is one of the most damaging players in the game and he will lead us from the fullback spot next year. He is a certainty to make the team and would be a top player in any team in the comp. We should be signing him up on a million dollar contract.

Those highlights packages were just a quick search on YT. Momo has had so many special moments.
48 seconds of momo looks much better than Latrell 12+ min clip. When momo plays enough to make a 12 min highlight clip like Latrell it will be better. Have some faith in our boys.

Tiger05

First Grade
Talau at 6 now thats a thought..u don’t need speed at 6 and he’s played there before ...too much of a stretch for Madge tho...would make my day tho......

I'm hopeful Talau pushes out BJ or Roberts from a centre spot. I think Kepaoa is a better winger than Talau.

Tiger05

First Grade
48 seconds of momo looks much better than Latrell 12+ min clip. When momo plays enough to make a 12 min highlight clip like Latrell it will be better. Have some faith in our boys.

I have faith in our boys but I am so glad you are not picking the team. It's seriously crazy to think Momo is making the team unless he improves significantly. We don't have a team of plodders now. We have a dodgy spine but I can't see how you can play Momo at fullback in today's game. You need something special.

Latrell is a weapon. He has mistakes in his game but he has that special ability that very few players in the comp have.

None of this is meant to be disrespectful to Momo. He is a great squad member and will do a good job when he gets his chance.

WA Tiger

Bench
I'm hopeful Talau pushes out BJ or Roberts from a centre spot. I think Kepaoa is a better winger than Talau.
BJ is primed for a good year ...Roberts will pull the whole team forward. I wonder if Madge is still picking the team.I hope not. He’s a shit selector. He has no courage and takes months to realise his error..
We need a whole new way of doing it, I don’t think Mbye has the brain for 6 ..with Brookes that would be cumbersome. 6 needs a back up.
But with Madge it’s likely the same old shit somehow involving Mbye in key positions and prob captain
I’m still hoping for Mansaur and Nofo on the wings.Talau unemployed or maybe backup 6 Kepaoa at 1

Last edited:

Latest posts