What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

Quigs

Immortal
What was his monthly wage he was sitting on as he waited for his appeal hearing. 20grand a month I think I read somewhere.

Narhhhh he can get f**ked.

Quigs

Immortal
It wasn't deleted Cools. Your post was opened in a NSW hotspot and the Mods must of put it in 14 day quarantine and lockdown.

Bloody Gladys and Scummo have got a lot to answer for.

AJB1102

First Grade
All those defending his soft penalty are forgetting that this sets a precedence!
Think of the Benny Barber penalty!

They rightly changed how they treat recreational drug use outside of competition recently.

Benny got done 4 years ago under old rules. It was also his 2nd positive test. Can't really compare the 2.

R-15-3

Juniors
All those defending his soft penalty are forgetting that this sets a precedence!
Think of the Benny Barber penalty!
100% what player sees this penalty now and thinks oh shit I better not do nose beers with my mates. Imo it’s a f**ken disgrace! The young fans who see it as a kool thing to do like all the footy players.

not sure if being sarcastic cause of the cocaine bust, but I don’t rate him. Was made look good playing in a good team. Teams worked him out and he was dropped for tyrone May.
I dont wanna state the obvious, but I'm gunna have to.
They brought in May maybe, just maybe, because of Nadens discretions. They got away with it in the PF but got found out in the GF.
Naden was pretty good for them last year, up until a point of course.