What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staines I would like to see at fullback. That speed on the overlap plays would create the sort of dramas the Storm got from Slater and now with the Papenhauzen.

I’m sure his future is there, and given Edwards is quite injury prone it could happen sooner than later.

What happens to Edwards is then the question. Edwards at right centre with Naden moving to the wing could be worth a try.

maple_69

Bench
Edwards defensive positioning and organisation of defence is a big asset even if he is limited in attack. He’s earned the latitude of time to try and work him into our attack (Api/Cleary creating half chances through the middle) but agree a reasonable stint on the sidelines could be all Staines needs to show he could take our attack to the next level we need it to go to.

hindy111

Post Whore
Edwards is still relatively inexperienced. 59 NRL games which isn't heaps. And quite disruptive also.
Guys on here would know via juniors his limitations. I feel his returning of the footy is excellent. Always busts a tackle. But his passing and link game is average at best. And close to the line he isn't a weapon.
I've also wondered what Too would be like having him lurk in the middle off an offload from some forwards. It wouldn't have to be every play but I think it would be worth toying with once opposition forwards are tired. Any half a gap he is going to exploit.

franklin2323

Immortal
Edwards is still relatively inexperienced. 59 NRL games which isn't heaps. And quite disruptive also.
Guys on here would know via juniors his limitations. I feel his returning of the footy is excellent. Always busts a tackle. But his passing and link game is average at best. And close to the line he isn't a weapon.
I've also wondered what Too would be like having him lurk in the middle off an offload from some forwards. It wouldn't have to be every play but I think it would be worth toying with once opposition forwards are tired. Any half a gap he is going to exploit.

We signed him as a half. Got moved to the wing because the side was stacked

Status
Not open for further replies.