What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2020/21, (3 T20's, 2 Tests)

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Wow, I can remember my first test against men in senior cricket....imagine being that lad at 17 playing test cricket

shiznit

Coach
Bloody good finish that... watching it on my phone at the batch... nice bit of entertainment there.

#1 in the world huh... :joy::joy:

not too sure about that... but happy to see them in a competitive home series after a pretty boring WI tour.

JJ

Immortal
Yep test cricket is f**king awesome, great fight from Pakistan and indeed us

shiznit

Coach
Why not? Just 4 series losses and 1 drawn in your last 16 series.

https://stats.espncricinfo.com/newz...am/series_results.html?class=1;id=5;type=team
All power to Kane and the boys... but to me I find it hard to consider ourselves the best team in the world after we got trounced in Aus last summer.

We lost our last away series to Aus, Ind and SA and drew with Eng.

Im not sure how we can claim to be the best after that.

All good though... if it means more test cricket for us.

JJ

Immortal
Aust, NZ and India all ll better than the others, India best except when they play in NZ :)

JJ

Immortal
No drop Santner got Mitchell and Henry playing. Pakistan drop Yasir, surprisingly, for a debutant, spin bowling all rounder

Southee gets Shan early who reviews the plumbest lbw ever... 10/1

Latest posts