What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
240d22bf3aeda750fca5c00d2dfbf72a.jpg

SneakyEel

Juniors
I think we will either end up with Allan or Burns. I'm happy with either one.
Decent looking line up:
1. Gutherson
2. Sivo
3. Allan/Burns
4. Blake
5. Ferguson
6.D.Brown
7.M.Moses
8.RCG
9.Mahoney
10.Paulo
11.Lane
12.Matterson
13.N.Brown
14.Nikoure
15.Papali'i
16.Lodge
17.Kafusi

Eelogical

Referee
Decent looking line up:
1. Gutherson
2. Sivo
3. Allan/Burns
4. Blake
5. Ferguson
6.D.Brown
7.M.Moses
8.RCG
9.Mahoney
10.Paulo
11.Lane
12.Matterson
13.N.Brown
14.Nikoure
15.Papali'i
16.Lodge
17.Kafusi
Sivo, Fergo and Blake need to move up a couple of gears if we're going to do better in 2021.

84 Baby

Referee
Decent looking line up:
1. Gutherson
2. Sivo
3. Allan/Burns
4. Blake
5. Ferguson
6.D.Brown
7.M.Moses
8.RCG
9.Mahoney
10.Paulo
11.Lane
12.Matterson
13.N.Brown
14.Nikoure
15.Papali'i
16.Lodge
17.Kafusi
Bench is way too heavy for mine. Especially if Junior and RCG are splitting 100-120 minutes

1-14 are pretty set. Some form of Opacic, Dunster or Oldfield in for Menko.
By the sounds of it Roache could be a good bet.
That leaves a mix of Papalii, Cartwright, Kaufusi & Hipgrave.
Although some forms of those seem a bit light.
Another out and out prop wouldn’t go astray

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bench is way too heavy for mine. Especially if Junior and RCG are splitting 100-120 minutes

1-14 are pretty set. Some form of Opacic, Dunster or Oldfield in for Menko.
By the sounds of it Roache could be a good bet.
That leaves a mix of Papalii, Cartwright, Kaufusi & Hipgrave.
Although some forms of those seem a bit light.
Another out and out prop wouldn’t go astray
Our four heaviest forwards are Paulo, RCG, Kaufusi and Lane. I think Hughes might be as heavy as Lane too. Anyway, with the signing of Cartwright and Hipgrave it's possible that Lane will mostly play in the middle next year.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Our four heaviest forwards are Paulo, RCG, Kaufusi and Lane. I think Hughes might be as heavy as Lane too. Anyway, with the signing of Cartwright and Hipgrave it's possible that Lane will mostly play in the middle next year.

Yeah, on Lane it wouldn't surprise if he moved predominately to the middle, even if only to get that extra height in to replace Evans.

Also Drown doesn't need the protection in defense on that left edge like a lot of halves, he's very solid, so if Cartwright comes good, despite his defensive lapses, having more creativity there in attack might be the way to go. Although losing Mennings read and smarts will upset our defensive structure there, so who replaces him might well dictate what kind of focus is put on the edge forward on that side.

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah I think Lane makes it even less likely the bench consists of 2 props, a middle forward and a combo forward, but I still think Lane plays a lot of left edge, unless one of the newbies really put up their hand.

Latest posts