What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

Eelectrica

Referee
Well done Heat. They continue to write the book on how to lose the unloseable. But for the Heat no game is ever unloseable.

Great batting from Bazley though, just need a few more like him and they'll be in business.

gUt

Coach
tenor.gif

undertaker

Coach
Send-off rules for bowlers must've been changed, as the last time I remember reading the amended 2017 ICC/MCC rules of the game, two full tosses above waist height lead to the bowler no longer allowed to bowl for the remainder of the innings.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Send-off rules for bowlers must've been changed, as the last time I remember reading the amended 2017 ICC/MCC rules of the game, two full tosses above waist height lead to the bowler no longer allowed to bowl for the remainder of the innings.

Apparently one of them was a slower ball, so deemed ok

Mr Spock!

Referee
Anyway what's going on?

I'd have thought Lynnsanity would be launching these Division 5 attacks into the Brisbane River.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Scorchers first win of the year coming up

If not, then they are officially shitter than Renegades, Heat and the Broncos

Latest posts