What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agree or Disagree Game

Disagree, if your still upright and wearing pants you havent had enough

Noone eats the turkish delight in the cadbury favourites

Disagree, they’d disappear at my place before leaving a bunch of cherry ripes to go into the bin.

People who don’t wave after you’ve let them in your lane in traffic are the height of self-righteousness..

horrie hastings

First Grade
Disagree, they’d disappear at my place before leaving a bunch of cherry ripes to go into the bin.

People who don’t wave after you’ve let them in your lane in traffic are the height of self-righteousness..

Agree, hate even more when you are in a narrow street and you pull over to let them through coming the other direction and there is no acknowledgement.

Is The Boxing Day test Australia vs India one of the most boring cricket games ever ?

Agree, hate even more when you are in a narrow street and you pull over to let them through coming the other direction and there is no acknowledgement.

Is The Boxing Day test Australia vs India one of the most boring cricket games ever ?

Disagree, go back 3 years vs England at MCG and you’ll see the biggest snoozefest of cricket since cricket was invented. This current game is probably the best the MCG has hosted in years.

Ordering a chicken dish at a restaurant (not schnitzel at a pub) is a complete waste of money, time, and effort to go out.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Disagree, go back 3 years vs England at MCG and you’ll see the biggest snoozefest of cricket since cricket was invented. This current game is probably the best the MCG has hosted in years.

Ordering a chicken dish at a restaurant (not schnitzel at a pub) is a complete waste of money, time, and effort to go out.

Disagree as long as it is chicken on the bone, have had some memorable chicken stews, grilled and fried chicken pieces and also chicken pastas ( no bones for the pasta ) eating out although i agree if its just a chicken breast done with a creamy sauce ( so i disagree but partly agree too lol )

Should this NYE fireworks be cancelled ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Should this NYE fireworks be cancelled ?
No. Just ensure that the cartridges also include some liquid covid vaccine so those idiots who don’t believe in the virus can be inoculated at the same time as watching the kaboom.

Shoelaces should be eradicated as there are better modern solutions for keeping shoes on feet.

No. Just ensure that the cartridges also include some liquid covid vaccine so those idiots who don’t believe in the virus can be inoculated at the same time as watching the kaboom.

Shoelaces should be eradicated as there are better modern solutions for keeping shoes on feet.

Agreed. Belt buckles are the way forward..

158852_694.jpg

A bottle of Worcestershire Sauce always lasts at least 5 years in the cupboard.

Agree. Lift the grill & throw it straight on the naked flame and it’s good to watch it burn away to nothing.

NYE is overrated & should be re-invigorated by changing it to purge night.

Agree. I bags purging Avalon..

David Boon should be the 2nd Australian cricketer knighted (after Sir Donald Bradman).

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sunset > Sunrise
Tough one. Agree on the basis of prettiness - sunset generally better and lasts longer.. But disagree on the overall feeling - there’s something special about being up and about to see the sunrise, the crispness of the morning etc (unless you’re going to work when the sun comes up. That’s crap).. Or the good old days of coming home from a night out as the sky would be slowly illuminating with the sun..

Vegetable/pulse pasta > normal pasta

Tough one. Agree on the basis of prettiness - sunset generally better and lasts longer.. But disagree on the overall feeling - there’s something special about being up and about to see the sunrise, the crispness of the morning etc (unless you’re going to work when the sun comes up. That’s crap).. Or the good old days of coming home from a night out as the sky would be slowly illuminating with the sun..

Vegetable/pulse pasta > normal pasta

Disagree. But both > “cold pasta”. Whoever brings cold pasta to bbq’s and expects it to be devoured is completely delusional.

Spaghetti is simply Italian Noodles.

horrie hastings

First Grade

Slightly off topic but why no love for Cherry Ripes ? While they aren't my favourites i still like them, there are others i would leave in the Cadbury Favourites box before them including the Boost and Moro and especially the Picnic.

Flake is the first one i always go to.

Our centre management gave us a big box of favourites for our staff, it was interesting seeing who ate what, i took Flakes, Dairy Milk, Dream and Cherry Ripe, unfortunately this box didn't have any Caramellos in it :(

Last edited:
Disagree. I took a wrong turn on the way to drop off something this morning.

Lefties should be purged.

Agreed. I hate leftie batsmen... nightmare to reset your field and confuses the hell out of the team..

People who howl about cancelling events (because of Covid) that are otherwise of no interest to them should be forced to go to them with a muzzle on.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
People who howl about cancelling events (because of Covid) that are otherwise of no interest to them should be forced to go to them with a muzzle on.
Agree.. Particularly after it has been cancelled.. Nothing like watching a bunch of muzzled whiners walking around an empty pavilion for 3 hours..

A universal/global language would shut down so much racism & misunderstanding

Agree.. Particularly after it has been cancelled.. Nothing like watching a bunch of muzzled whiners walking around an empty pavilion for 3 hours..

A universal/global language would shut down so much racism & misunderstanding

Agree. Didn’t they try that before though?
Esperanto?

Elton John won’t make it to the end of 2021.

Latest posts