What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks moving to Kogarah

coolumsharkie

Referee
You mean three feasibility studies, one of which will show Kogarah is NOT a suitable location. Expect that money to be split between Shark Park and Wollongong. Wheels are already set in motion by those with the influence. The feasibility study is to give this allocation split between the two locations its legitimacy.

Booom!!! @ground zero

merge as in cronulla/Caringbah/sutherland
You do realise they are three suburbs that actually exist in the one area and council.
To sustain a team you have had to try and join two areas that share no common borders, rely on a team name that has no representation of any singular suburb. One area which relies on a fictional character with the only place in Australia having an actual place with that name coming from a town in Queensland.
In conclusion, I'd rather support a team that's name truly represents the area they do in fact represent then some team that has to try and garnish fans from making a name that may have to represent maybe fans from 1000kms apart, 60, 70, or 100kms apart, who know? All I know is that your team does not have the ability to sustain itself in an area it once called home, I may add, one of the areas in which we are the major tenant holder of one your so-called home grounds. We may as well make the take over complete, and let you compete in name only. We'll leave the Illawarra part alone, we have many common traits, and borders, plus respect.

Last edited:

jak

Bench
You do realise they are three suburbs that actually exist in the one area and council.
To sustain a team you have had to try and join two areas that share no common borders, rely on a team name that has no representation of any singular suburb. One area which relies on a fictional character with the only place in Australia having an actual place with that name coming from a town in Queensland.
In conclusion, I'd rather support a team that's name truly represents the area they do in fact represent then some team that has to try and garnish fans from making a name that may have to represent maybe fans from 1000kms apart, 60, 70, or 100kms apart, who know? All I know is that your team does not have the ability to sustain itself in an area it once called home, I may add, one of the areas in which we are the major tenant holder of one your so-called home grounds. We may as well make the take over complete, and let you compete in name only. We'll leave the Illawarra part alone, we have many common traits, and borders, plus respect.
Just as cronulla was part of st george junior system

What a strange comment Jak.

Is this the calibre of post I should expect from opposing fans?
Nah, some of them are articulate and humorous, Jak isn't one of them. He more represents the fan who is hurting deep inside and doesn't know how to express himself so tries to push that pain onto other teams supporters, and fails miserably.

Edit: and right on cue, see post above for an example.

PJ

First Grade
What a strange comment Jak.

Is this the calibre of post I should expect from opposing fans?

No, the Stain lot seem particularly dumb and Jak pretty slow even by their standards.

Still don't hold your breath waiting for witty banter or well thought out insights.

Latest posts