What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

Lemon Squash

First Grade
TG was unlucky, 3 wide the trip and was carrying an extra 6kgs, they lapped third.

I thought for a second he might be worth following in the Autumn if they come East but then I remember no matter the circumstances he got beat by Nuffbosc the slowest grey since Barbaricus

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I should be in lockdown more often. Up over 1k and still have 200 in the kitty. Had a Lobster ew on Huntley castle nearly topped the day right off.

exotics paying juicy today for some reason.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Am I crazy or is Defibrillate a bit of a sleeper for the Autumn? Dreaming big but I’d like to see them set it for the Sydney Cup

Its been beating nothing but it went past them in two strides yesterday and looked like it wanted another lap.

It’s a 6yo by Shocking still pretty much in its first Aussie prep been up since October

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Am I crazy or is Defibrillate a bit of a sleeper for the Autumn? Dreaming big but I’d like to see them set it for the Sydney Cup

Its been beating nothing but it went past them in two strides yesterday and looked like it wanted another lap.

It’s a 6yo by Shocking still pretty much in its first Aussie prep been up since October
It was a huge win yesterday, for some reason after backing it last start i was off it yesterdayfor some reason. lol @ me.

to_ddeath

Coach

Think it could potentially be better than Sydney Cup level...why run around whacking 12 Zacadas FFS.

Latest posts