What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

The Badger

Juniors
The best of Zac Lomax's breakout 2020 season
2020 was a season to remember for Zac Lomax, playing all 20 games for the St George Illawarra Dragons, finishing as the fifth-highest pointscorer in the NRL and earning a callup into Brad Fittler's Blues squad. Sit back and watch some of his highlights from the year

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/12/07/the-best-of-zac-lomaxs-breakout-2020-season/
We need Bird at five eighth or right edge backrow to feed him .Rava or Ramsay outside him is fine.Would be terrible mistake if Norman is five eighth inside him.The loss of Frizelle in attack is actually a bonus for Lomax particularly if Bird is somewhere inside him.Without Frizelle the attack wont jar up and Lomax gets some freedom and clean ball.

jak

Bench
First up
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all.
This is a great interview with Zac, its around 45min but well worth the watch.
It gives a good insight into Zac the person. He, Hayden, Deklyn and their parents Brad and Cheree are a great family with high values.
His biggest goal is "to be the best team mate" great quote

thanks george that was well worth watching, i hope his brother kicks along with him.

First up
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all.
This is a great interview with Zac, its around 45min but well worth the watch.
It gives a good insight into Zac the person. He, Hayden, Deklyn and their parents Brad and Cheree are a great family with high values.
His biggest goal is "to be the best team mate" great quote

Happy New year George thanks for all your info .Can you please tell me the breathing technique app he was talking about .I could not hear it properly Thanks mate.

George Dragon

Juniors

BLM01

First Grade
Hayden has been training at dummy half and doing a lot of work with Elliott.

https://www.wimhofmethod.com/wim-hof-method-mobile-app
LOL..that Wim is a freak
Would lie in the Arctic Ocean in winter in the nude if you could find non frozen water.
The Arctic version of rhe Bondi icebergs.
Hold his breath supposedly under water for ages.
Cold showers / baths etc etc..
To listen and to watch someone doing the hold and deep breathing techniques..scary at times to see
I take my hat off to anyone that can do it and stick to it.

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors

Was going to ask the wrap on Hayden. Him not being overly big from what I’ve seen and coming up through the ranks in the forwards, do you think he has what it takes? It would be spectacular to see him transform into a nitty gritty Dean Young type

watatank

Coach

That makes a lot more sense than wasting time training at edge forward. No idea why that was tried a year or two ago. If Hayden has any chance of making it, it is at hooker/lock. Hope he gets an opportunity

Reactions: jak

Dragonslayer

First Grade
That makes a lot more sense than wasting time training at edge forward. No idea why that was tried a year or two ago. If Hayden has any chance of making it, it is at hooker/lock. Hope he gets an opportunity

Even reserve grade needs a back-up hooker

getsmarty

Immortal