What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not Mosman in Sydney, I’m talking about a shithole called Mossman out the back of Logan. Old Merkin 79 knows all about it.
Near IKEA from memory. The only good thing about the place is the gorge that runs through it but last time I was there it was full to the bream with empty XXXX Gold and Woodstock cans.

1024px-Mossman_River_during_the_wet_season.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Near IKEA from memory. The only good thing about the place is the gorge that runs through it but last time I was there it was full to the bream with empty XXXX Gold and Woodstock cans.

1024px-Mossman_River_during_the_wet_season.jpg
I’m having a whack down that way today, Meadowbrook.

I’m also hoping to play a round of golf.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's training for his fight so he is taking time of from pre-season training with the Eels,

he'll probabaly be fitter than the players when he returns, he's pretty fit and dropped a bit of weight apparently

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
he's training for his fight so he is taking time of from pre-season training with the Eels,

he'll probabaly be fitter than the players when he returns, he's pretty fit and dropped a bit of weight apparently

Pre-season is more than just being fit. There's prehab, combinations, set-plays. We also can't monitor what sort of training he is doing, his diet, weight, training load.

It's good we're taking a stance against this, we shouldn't allow any player 2 months out of training whilst still being paid by us. Especially for a charity fight.