What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks George

Happy New Year to all you Dragons supporters. I don't post very often as most seem to cover what I was going to say anyway. But I read every post regardless. But a would personally like to thank George Dragon on his outstanding contribution to this forum. Straight to the point is George, gives you the information you are looking for with no sarcasm or fanfare. I always look forward to seeing what you have for all us Dragon supporters. Well done mate, in George we trust.

TruSaint

Referee
Happy New Year to all you Dragons supporters. I don't post very often as most seem to cover what I was going to say anyway. But I read every post regardless. But a would personally like to thank George Dragon on his outstanding contribution to this forum. Straight to the point is George, gives you the information you are looking for with no sarcasm or fanfare. I always look forward to seeing what you have for all us Dragon supporters. Well done mate, in George we trust.

Well said.

@George Dragon is highly regarded and with good reason.

getsmarty

Immortal

Well Said. Appreciate all the comments from @George Dragon . Always pertinent and insightful.

Happy New Year to all.

BLM01

First Grade
Why dont you change the thread title to read the "Whats Up George" column
George Dragon can post his weekly journo article tid bits from behind the scenes
Just like "Whats The Buzz' from the telecrap except
GD's would be more reliable and newsworthy

blacksafake

First Grade
Well said over50.
Just a shame a thread well worth starting has been high jacked.

Belta

Juniors
Thanks George Dragon and all the others that put in time for fellow readers to enhance our enjoyment and interest in following the greatest game of all. This forum enriches my enjoyment and knowledge of the game and also gives myself and others a platform to voice our many varied opinions about all things football as we ride its many twists and turns and controversies and continue supporting the greatest club of all - the mighty Dragons.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
images

Dragon David

First Grade
The thing I'm looking forward to in 2021 and the years afterwards are the latest news of how our players are developing and all the "gossip" going around in general involving our beloved Dragons. George Dragon has been doing such a great job for us and I am sure we all appreciate his services to this Forum.

dwight12

Juniors

Id like to thank @George Dragon for all his efforts and contributions. I very much appreciate it.

I would also like to welcome @George Dragon inaugural burner account @adragon4over50years. Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts