What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
Silverman is an Illawarra product. Comes from Booger Creek, which is about 20km East of Wollongong.
Was selected to represent Steelers in the inaugural Coal Diggers Cup but was a no show due to not being able to find his left boot.
Has since struggled to stay focussed on footy and started to hang with the wrong crowd.
As I said, rumour is unconfirmed but it involves superglue, a blow up doll and banana flavoured condoms.

Just past Flinders Islet :joy:

TruSaint

Referee
happy dog?

krCJxAt.gif

Ritzley

Juniors
The little lady says that the dog is always asleep nowadays , my reply is “ don’t worry love - it’s just getting on in years “ .

I think we're in the same age group Gareth and my missus keeps reminding me the "the big dog just ain't the big dog anymore - more like a pug".......

Gareth67

First Grade
I think we're in the same age group Gareth and my missus keeps reminding me the "the big dog just ain't the big dog anymore - more like a pug".......

Ritzley you must be becoming more lovable as each day goes by - either that or your brushing your nose with your thumb too often . :relaxed:

Last edited:

Latest posts