What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

TruSaint

Referee
From our 4 draws- scores at the time Tanguy has been substituted:-

Tottenham 1-0 Newcastle.
Tottenham 3-0 West Ham.
Crystal Palace 0-1 Tottenham.
Wolves 0 - 1 Tottenham.

Don’t underestimate his contributions #COYS

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he was totally knackered when he was subbed this morning, but yeh he's a weapon

I wish we'd stop this anti football shit that Jose has us playing, it so f**king boring to watch and when you play most of the game in your own half, you only need to make one mistake, particularly from a set piece, and it costs us games

you'd think he would be able to see this but after the Wolves game he blamed our attack for not scoring another goal which is hard to do if you dont spend much time up the other end

nöyd

Staff member
he was totally knackered when he was subbed this morning, but yeh he's a weapon

I wish we'd stop this anti football shit that Jose has us playing, it so f**king boring to watch and when you play most of the game in your own half, you only need to make one mistake, particularly from a set piece, and it costs us games

you'd think he would be able to see this but after the Wolves game he blamed our attack for not scoring another goal which is hard to do if you dont spend much time up the other end
I woke up in time to see the second half against Wolves, with a 1-0 lead and them having corner after corner after corner after corner I actually said to myself that it would be a matter of time until they equalised.

And when they did, I stood up, said "f**k this game" and turned the tv off with the shits lol

nöyd

Staff member
2-0 ht

lets see what new and inventive way we can f**k this up in the second half

Deacon

First Grade
I’ll forgive them just this one time

Attachments

• 12DAE0B0-D00C-4BBA-9112-AE30D6F5126D.png
    12DAE0B0-D00C-4BBA-9112-AE30D6F5126D.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 3

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well we beat Citihad 2 zip and Manure 5-1 but I think both have improved since then, Citihad could easily be leading the PL as they have 2 games in hand over the top 4

think I'd prefer Manure at this stage but with the state of affairs in the mother country god knows what the situation will be in April

Deacon

First Grade
Jose is lucky there’s no fans in the stands atm, that team/tactics he put out today was poo

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't help losing 'arry and replacing him with Coco or Bale was a waste of time, Bales done nothing. We would have been better off with My Cousin Vinny.

Jose relies way too much on the counter attack and as such he allows the opposition way too much possession in our half. I really don't like his tactics.