What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman

BLM01

First Grade
Yes I particularly enjoyed the part where they were talking about who had the biggest shlong they had seen in the NRL. Grown men talking about other men's penises, riverting stuff.....
Yeh okay..focus on another small negative part because that is what you are looking for.
No one says it was all riveting. You could of just turned off.
Lot of it was good to listen too especially about Hook and the team.
Surprised you listened that far into it because that was nearing the end if it was that bad
They are not the first blokes to talk about who has biggest shlongs within football teams.
But agree he is not our best signing if we focus back on football.

ALSGI

Bench
Can’t bring myself to watch the clip in case I end up disliking the young man even more.

I wasn’t happy with his signing based mainly on off field issues and it’s gone downhill from there based on his performances for us.

Hoping he turns stuff around this year with Hook and co and in fairness to him as lots have said in regards to Hunt - he’s played behind a collective shithouse performance from our forward pack.

When I compare him to McCrone the main difference is the huge amount of $$$$ we’ve wasted. Josh tried his guts out but just didn’t have it - Corey has it but just doesn’t seem to give a shit.

Norman has to be the worst signing ever based on price - so far - hoping for a miracle in ‘21.

TruSaint

Referee
Can’t bring myself to watch the clip in case I end up disliking the young man even more.

I wasn’t happy with his signing based mainly on off field issues and it’s gone downhill from there based on his performances for us.

Hoping he turns stuff around this year with Hook and co and in fairness to him as lots have said in regards to Hunt - he’s played behind a collective shithouse performance from our forward pack.

When I compare him to McCrone the main difference is the huge amount of $$$$ we’ve wasted. Josh tried his guts out but just didn’t have it - Corey has it but just doesn’t seem to give a shit.

Norman has to be the worst signing ever based on price - so far - hoping for a miracle in ‘21.

I hope you are right and he turns it around.

Cant see it. Just my 2 cents worth.

mickeylane

Bench
You have to back Norman and Hunt under pressure w new coaching in place to have drastically improved seasons - based on both their maximum potential an improved season by both would suffice enough to lift our team into a top 8 position...they are that good if they play anywhere near potential...this is why you are sometimes better off giving the likes of experienced and gifted players like Norman and Hunt the benefit of the doubt under a new hierarchy so to prove themselves...because if they do play anywhere near their potential they are a better pay off than any of the youngsters who are still learning their trade ....if they both fail to impress in the first 4-6 rounds well then the excuses are over...

Gareth67

First Grade
You have to back Norman and Hunt under pressure w new coaching in place to have drastically improved seasons - based on both their maximum potential an improved season by both would suffice enough to lift our team into a top 8 position...they are that good if they play anywhere near potential...this is why you are sometimes better off giving the likes of experienced and gifted players like Norman and Hunt the benefit of the doubt under a new hierarchy so to prove themselves...because if they do play anywhere near their potential they are a better pay off than any of the youngsters who are still learning their trade ....if they both fail to impress in the first 4-6 rounds well then the excuses are over...

Your correct mickey , besides Griffin has more or less said that the dynamic duo will be in the halves . But I would not be waiting any longer than 3 games for them to click , if they haven’t found some semblance of form by then , I would relegate them both to Hicksville Tennessee and promote Sullivan and Clune .

These are no longer the ‘ Mary ‘ years and that being the case the Dragons simply cannot afford to waste precious competition points in the hope that players eventually find the form that justifies their big money contracts .

Maddragon99

Juniors
Haha Gold medal stuff, That's Treigh Stewart with the show and go.
I’m predicting that the domination of the Roosters & Storm over the past decade or longer is going to be replaced by the Red V & Manly. We could both easily win multiple premierships in the next decade with Penrith biting at our heels.

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
One year to go on his current contract.

He’ll be giving it a red hot crack for a new contract somewhere and no doubt his Manager has started talking to suitors.

Hope the Dragons benefit from this next year.
Can't disagree more strongly has no desire to play the game anymore just going through the motions and wants to pick up this years money no coach in there right mind would want him.

goldiesaintz

Juniors
I’m predicting that the domination of the Roosters & Storm over the past decade or longer is going to be replaced by the Red V & Manly. We could both easily win multiple premierships in the next decade with Penrith biting at our heels.

Whatever your mixing in your drinks, can l have some please?:)
In fact, send me the wholesalers name and address and l'll go direct.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
I agree. Based on the YouTube highlight videos I have seen of juniors and rumours on this very forum I think we will be hard to beat for the next 100 years.

kit66

Bench
I might be in the minority but if you look past the first minute or so and just their normal street talk facade which I hear most days amongst youth and NRL unedited or without the media talk.
the whole interview is quite honest, refreshing speaking mainly about their business pursuits, some private stuff, and a little bit of league which was quite good to listen to.

But I’m still not a supporter of his yet in our football side
he’s gonna have to do a lot this year to turn that around..or for that it just maybe too late for CN in the Red V

I've got to agree BLM01. I read a lot of comments on here before listening and was expecting a pretty damning interview but it wasn't at all, he's just a normal bloke who's pretty honest and laid back and likes a bit of a laugh.
What I took from it is that he wasn't too happy at the club the last 2 years, unhappy and uninspired by the sound of it - I wonder why that would be. I think now he has a fair dinkum coaching team around him he'll get back to his best. I actually feel a bit more confident about having him in the team ( also making me more confident is the fact he is off contract this year and needs to perform if he wants to continue his career, here or elswhere ).
I said from the day we got him what a bad move that was ( I didn't think we needed him ) but he's here, he's on good money, he can play so we / Hook & Co need to make the best of that. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a few rounds, see how we go.
Of course, if he doesn't get his act together then, no more chances, give him the boot.