What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
All the talk of a violent coup ..... no one seems to be armed except the very few police there .... it looks mostly like a bunch of merkins standing around and a group of weirdos managed to get in

again - I reckon they have let this happen ..... who controls security in washington dc?
State of Columbia top cop just said that Trumpers used pepper spray on security guards to gain entry to the building.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who tweeted a photo of Scott mo and Trumo with words it's the company you keep?
Shamefully behaviour

Suitman

Post Whore
Lol. Trumps Twitter account has been locked for 12 hours.
If he doesn't remove 3 recent tweets, it will remain locked.

Source: The radio.

Suitman

Post Whore
ErFyVNsWMAA1_mb

how would you explain such a small amount of security at one of the most important buildings - when they know people were coming to protest?

Sorry, I was referring to the suggestion that 'now it is being presented as something more than that' bit. I agree it is clear that there was a f**k up in security. But I don't think that diminshes the gravity of what happened.

depends if someone let them in .... I don't think its a black vs white thing

I reckon someone thinks they have something to gain by letting these merkins in - and you could probably spin that a whole heap of different ways

the only thing I think is obvious is that there was practically no security and it was very easy for them to get in ..... and now its being presented as something more than that

I'd probably be more worried about what might happen later when it gets dark .... bad things happen when the sun goes down
Yeah but just before then it's very pleasant.

Avenger

Immortal
If he had a legacy Trump has now destroyed it. I feel sorry for Pence. This will damage him too.

#noclass

Last edited:

Latest posts