What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
Jane lets just leave it There .you have closed 1 thread I don’t want to be part of another .back to signings or rumours as the thread is for
Jane didnt close it, i basically did with that super Troll Issac muppet, who for some reason has decided it was in his best interest to troll us on nearly every current thread, probably didn't help that every 2nd post was the same word or @franklin2323 bashing like a repetitious child

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Jane didnt close it, i basically did with that super Troll Issac muppet, who for some reason has decided it was in his best interest to troll us on nearly every current thread, probably didn't help that every 2nd post was the same word or @franklin2323 bashing like a repetitious child

You know the same thread where I had to almost beg to retain any type of privacy after my name was revealed on numerous occassions.

That should have been stopped in it's tracks right away, with the name being removed, poster warned about giving out privatte information.

My name stayed up on the site for almost 24 hours....in a number of posts.

Jane Murray

Bench

Thank you.

You know the same thread where I had to almost beg to retain any type of privacy after my name was revealed on numerous occassions.

That should have been stopped in it's tracks right away, with the name being removed, poster warned about giving out privatte information.

My name stayed up on the site for almost 24 hours....in a number of posts.

I agree. No doubt Murraymob will blame me for that too.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
To be fair to her she's trusting Blade on this one which is reasonable.

On Mansour how funny when it was Souths who wouldn't give him a go all those years ago.

This is a fascinating update isn't it. I can't imagine that Mansour would be first choice on the wing either.

If so this has turned almost full circle.

Mansour throws toys out of cot about playing behind a young kid with heaps of speed. Decides to shop himself around.....(or his manager does)......Looks like going back to where he came from.

Perhaps Mansour should have bit down and not gone running off to the media to complain. This will be very interesting,

Smug Panther

First Grade
This is a fascinating update isn't it. I can't imagine that Mansour would be first choice on the wing either.

If so this has turned almost full circle.

Mansour throws toys out of cot about playing behind a young kid with heaps of speed. Decides to shop himself around.....(or his manager does)......Looks like going back to where he came from.

Perhaps Mansour should have bit down and not gone running off to the media to complain. This will be very interesting,
He made a few comments after being let go, very mild comments at that. People need to move on

MugaB

Coach
I know mansour has got his haters here but him and a fit Mitchell throw in arrow and they could go all the way a real threat
I personally dont hate him, but i love my team, and he is too old for his current position, and stopping the younger guys from slotting in, nothing wrong with getting old, just don't blame the club, for moving you on, coz there's a newer model ready to go.
I wish him all the luck, its great he can finish where he started, ....
@souths reserve grade

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I personally dont hate him, but i love my team, and he is too old for his current position, and stopping the younger guys from slotting in, nothing wrong with getting old, just don't blame the club, for moving you on, coz there's a newer model ready to go.
I wish him all the luck, its great he can finish where he started, ....
@souths reserve grade

Post of the week.

The bloke should have gone home had a cry on his wife's shoulder without running off to the papers. Then sat down with his manager and decided whether he could gain a better deal at another club, or would he be better off mentoring ths kids comming through, and enjoying a season as a great club player full of passion for the team and his fellow players.

'A team is we instead of me'

ACTPanthers

Bench
Post of the week.

The bloke should have gone home had a cry on his wife's shoulder without running off to the papers. Then sat down with his manager and decided whether he could gain a better deal at another club, or would he be better off mentoring ths kids comming through, and enjoying a season as a great club player full of passion for the team and his fellow players.

'A team is we instead of me'
He didn't "run off to the papers" though did he? You literally made that up

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He didn't "run off to the papers" though did he? You literally made that up

Well how in the heck did the article appear in the paper then ? by some sort of mystic mumbo jumbo. The article had quotes from the bloke where he railed against Cleary, Matt Cameron and the club for what was occuring. Even had a go about them taking him out for breakfast at homebush instead of Penrith (by the way I think Mansour lives in the inner west).

Put that up against what Tim Grant did in 2019.......

I know whom I would sooner have with me when the chips are down.

Latest posts